• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

ETA Requests - Oveready / TorchLAB

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Moddoolar Shorty (TL20) Cell Tube?

Hey Dan, when will you guys have these back in stock? I really want one to build a tiny P60 host:D

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Re: Moddoolar Shorty (TL20) Cell Tube?

Hi Ryan,

The new heads made these more popular than expected. More Moddoolar bodies are entering production, including the TL20. But with cutting and coating its a 2-3 month process.

There might be a shortcut, depending on what tailcap setup you are going with?

Dan

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Dan,

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm planning on using the zerorez shorty, with the p60 adapter and smoothie bezel. With this package, I'll have an ultra compact pocket stubby that can handle big amperage drop ins with an imr 18350

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic

Let me see what we can put together. Should take less than half as long as the standard option (i.e., 3-6 weeks).

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Dan! Look forward to hearing back from you :D

twl

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just to add to this request, I'm also looking for a TL20 shorty tube in HA Natural.
And also a TL50 HA Natural DB tube.

I already have the TL35 DB and the TL65 DB in HA Natural, but I am looking for shorter solutions in 18350 and 2x18350.
I will use the ZeroRez Shorty with my Triad HA Natural, and maybe I might buy a DB tailcap in HA Natural too(and I realize that these are in stock now).

I'm using it all with a L3 Head L/M/H in HA Natural with the XPE neutral, and I really like it.
I find that it is pretty easy to use it as a twisty, and I like the shorter options.
But the pickins are mighty slim in this stuff on the site.
:^)

I also need a short clip and screws for my Triad because I only have the long clip, and my screws are lost.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Moddoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just to add to this request, I'm also looking for a TL20 shorty tube in HA Natural.
And also a TL50 HA Natural DB tube.

I already have the TL35 DB and the TL65 DB in HA Natural, but I am looking for shorter solutions in 18350 and 2x18350.
I will use the ZeroRez Shorty with my Triad HA Natural, and maybe I might buy a DB tailcap in HA Natural too(and I realize that these are in stock now).

I'm using it all with a L3 Head L/M/H in HA Natural with the XPE neutral, and I really like it.
I find that it is pretty easy to use it as a twisty, and I like the shorter options.
But the pickins are mighty slim in this stuff on the site.
:^)

I also need a short clip and screws for my Triad because I only have the long clip, and my screws are lost.

Thanks!

We have more HA natural parts almost ready for you guys.
Just need to get the laser work completed.

I find that twisting the head for on/off is more natural than twisting the tail, in case you haven't discovered that yet.

Speaking of slim, the Slim cell tubes have the same waist diameter as the SF E-series. They pair very well with the DB tails.

Dan can help you with the clip and screws.

Cheers!
-Tom

twl

Flashlight Enthusiast

We have more HA natural parts almost ready for you guys.
Just need to get the laser work completed.

I find that twisting the head for on/off is more natural than twisting the tail, in case you haven't discovered that yet.

Speaking of slim, the Slim cell tubes have the same waist diameter as the SF E-series. They pair very well with the DB tails.

Dan can help you with the clip and screws.

Cheers!
-Tom

Thanks Tom!

Yes, I have been twisting the head for On/Off, to simulate what I will do when I get the ZeroRez on it, and it works well.
I have just clicked the clicky switch to the On position and left it there, and use the head for all the On/Off and mode changes.

I will look forward to the new tubes in HA, and I might try one of the Slim tubes, because they do look interesting.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Moddoolar Shorty (TL20) Cell Tube?

Shoot us an email (or add a note with your next order), we'll get you sorted.

twl

Flashlight Enthusiast

Shoot us an email (or add a note with your next order), we'll get you sorted.

Thanks Dan,
I'm going to wait for the matching Natural HA TL50 DB Slim Tube to be available, and get that one along with the TL20 Shorty in the same color.
At that time, I'll also get the ZeroRez Shorty.

I will email you when I'm ready to order, and get the clip and screws sorted.

Thanks!

jalal20

Enlightened
Re: Custom Triple Copper Surefire E1e & E2e (XGP2/219)

What about the XPG2 heads and the triad tails? Same rime frame?

Triple/60 drop ins or Moddoolar Heads can be assembled much faster/easier than Triple E heads. Neither is out of stock because of the E's. For the heads, we built to many 219 versions with the last batch. For the drop ins, there were production delays with HA finish and (now) laser engraving of the heat sinks. Healthy supplies of boards (shared by all three) are ready, with more on the way.

We should be up to speed on these in 3-5 weeks.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic

What about the XPG2 heads and the triad tails? Same rime frame?

Heads should precede drop ins in our timeline.

Triads are more complicated. Their unique design exceeds what is possible with a standard CNC. Getting past this limitation required a 2 step process, with a finish risk. Batch 1 lucked out and the finish was good. Batch 2 did not and was not. We are establishing 5 axis capability, that will make Triads in a single step.

But better machines are in more demand, so we're waiting for machine time. Figure cutting next month, finishes in December, and delivery by January.

In the mean time, there is a GID option:

Last edited:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Custom Triple Copper Surefire E1e & E2e (XGP2/219)

+1 for the GITD triad. I ordered a silver short clipped one with black HARDpress McClicky. On the black light it gives a cool "Othelo" look. The finish is grippy. Very über sweet glow at night. Highly reccomend it!!

8F05308F-881F-4578-8273-C25E34E5BBBE-6051-0000055EAEB37E05.jpg

F3EB2BF8-46D6-4AAE-B292-B11E883126E0-6051-0000055D25E0B18E.jpg

Last edited:

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast

I literally am so excited for the new triad tails to come back!!

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Re: Oveready / TorchLAB - ETA Requests

We were going to just make another batch but have paused to consider possible improvements.

We should be ready to start production in Nov, with delivery in Dec, but its not scheduled.

brunt_sp

Enlightened

Guys, I need a black Moddoolar H3 triple head XP-G2 HML. Any timeframe please?

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic

Guys, I need a black Moddoolar H3 triple head XP-G2 HML. Any timeframe please?

Heads are back from lasering next week and HML boards are due to arrive for assembly around the same time. Add build and ship time and we're looking at 2-3 weeks, so ETA is before December. HML drop ins are in the same time frame.

66zjy

Newly Enlightened

Hi,
I'm looking for a bored m3 or m3t body, is it available?
Also, when would triad tail be back in stock?

Latest posts