You Just Know Your A Flashaholic When......

enomosiki

Flashlight Enthusiast
You know that you are a flashaholic when you walk into a dark room, the first thing that you do is not to look for a light switch, but reach for your flashlight.

Al_D

Newly Enlightened
EDCing while still in bed tends to excite a few photons around here.

Jash

Flashlight Enthusiast
You know you're a flashaholic when a friend buys a cheap flashlight and you can tell then which LED it uses and whether or not it uses PWM for mode control.

Jash

Flashlight Enthusiast
When your EDC bag contains enough battery power to keep you illuminated for a year and a half using low mode. You know, just in case you get stuck somewhere for a long time... in the dark.

Jash

Flashlight Enthusiast
When you show off a light to someone and forget to tell them to NOT look at it when they turn it on, because that's something you learned not to do years ago and is no longer something you have to think about.

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
When your EDC bag contains enough battery power to keep you illuminated for a year and a half using low mode. You know, just in case you get stuck somewhere for a long time... in the dark.

I went for a 2 hour bushwalk the other night, had ~500 low mode run hours in my pack...

välineurheilija

Enlightened
When you buy an expensive light and think, well i dont need it and i allready have two of the same light but you buy it anyway because you want to :devil:

Jash

Flashlight Enthusiast
When you spend half a Sunday a month checking battery charge, O-ring and thread condition, and add lube as appropriate of course, and then check that each mode works... twice.

And of course, you do this with the curtains drawn to stare at the awesomeness of your light's output.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
When you have at least 50 in your collection and go out and buy another and another and another(yawn)I need to break this habit.

kamote-fries

Newly Enlightened
When you show off a light to someone and forget to tell them to NOT look at it when they turn it on, because that's something you learned not to do years ago and is no longer something you have to think about.
This just happened to me last night. I showed off my fenix e15. My friend was drunk and underestimated the size of the light. She held it at mouth level, looked at the light and turned it on.

ZRXBILL

Enlightened
You spend more than $25 for a flashlight.....................at one time I thought that was just crazy.:laughing: