New Collection starts soon

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks Like we have a new design of lights to start collecting very soon
PKDESIGNLAB

I think these look crazy. Look at the deep reflector they should throw a nice beam.
I hope PKDL does special work with all the main player in the Flashlight world. I will be collecting all the new PK design lab lights if they come to reality.

Pk new Tactical flashlight concept design corroboration w/FoxFury at Shot Show 2013
The FoxFury PK1 & PK2

PK1ampPK2byPK_zpsd6420a15.jpg

Check out the deep reflector nice.
PK2deep_zpsfba2a6bd.jpg

what do you guys think about the design ?
A2 on steroids ?

Last edited:

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
***FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE***
FoxFury LLC, Vista, CA. January 11, 2013
FoxFury to release new LED light and have special guest at SHOT Show 2013

FoxFury last year had two special guests in its booth: the legendary John Bianchi and the guerilla film crew Beat Down Boogie (whose SHOT Show 2012 video has over 128k views). This year FoxFury will have a new (but well known) industry legend in its booth. The name of that individual will not be released until the start of SHOT Show.

I wonder who the special guest will be mmmmmm

PKnew_zps077726c2.jpg

PKnew2_zps381c5a9a.jpg

cheers

Last edited:

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
The timing of PK departure from Surefire and the new lights collaboration from FoxFury signifies this has been a project that's in work over the past months, if not years.

When I saw the PK1 and PK2 (in pics), my immediate reaction is "Mutant Porcupine". This should be good...

I see bezel ring, and a possible 3-piece design for this light. If this is a P60 based light, it would be cool. Imagine if the four blue LED could be converted into a UV LED? :naughty:

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
so are these lights likely to be P60 compatible? PLEASE say yes

If they are P60 compatible it is a very smart move. 16340 & 18650 is a good move.

Maybe somebody going to the shot show could ask them for us.
I will try and find out.

cheers

Vortus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pawn and Rook. Not sure the small leds are protected enough.

Tumbleweed48

Newly Enlightened
I think it would be better if they dehorned it. As it is, it would play merry old hell with the inside of a jacket pocket. Anti-roll is one thing, but this looks like standard issue from the Klingon Empire...

marklanchafan

Newly Enlightened
wanna buy both.. is there a price coming out ?

design from PK are not bad. Surefire..... :'(

TEEJ

Flashaholic
Ugly and to me they are weapons of a street fighter.

If you've ever been in a street fight, something that might make a four 1/2" deep puncture wounds is not that effective....given that, for a similar form factor, you could be holding a decent knife, a tire iron, etc, and be far more dangerous than a flashlight with wee points on it....especially if it fell out of your anorak because of the holes it wore through your pocket, so you didn't have it either anyway...

:D

Exaggerated strike bezels might look cool, but, to me, are an affectation.

A crenelated bezel, for me, is fine, as at least I can lens stand the light, and light will come out from between the crenelations, which can be handy to see if its still on, and/or to act as a low level area light, etc.

:D