New 18350 Ultra-Lux BB Natural AL

S1LVA

Enlightened
I'm in for one.
Will there be brass as well?

Copied right from the description:

"They are available in Natural Bead Blasted Aluminum, HA, Brass and in the near future Stainless Steel & Titanium."

Looks like its only a matter of time :devil:

S1LVA

jorgen

Enlightened
I received my brass light and it is a fine piece of machining with a perfect beam and 3 well saced levels.
The UI took me a little while to get used to as it is unlike any other light I own. You change modes from the off position with a soft click. i am used to doing this when the light is on, but it was not a problem at all and the light memorizes the last setting if it is on for a couple of seconds.
A lanyard hole in the tail cap would have been a nice addition.
EDIT: The attachment issue has been splendidly resolved thanks to the addition of a Solarforce clip. Just a slight reaming of the washer top and the exchange to a thinner o-ring give not only a pocket clip but a ring for a lanyard.
I now EDC the Ultralux in my coat pocket or on my belt without fear of scratches or dings. It's the best $7 add-on I've ever found

Last edited:

Pt102185

Newly Enlightened
I received my brass light and it is a fine piece of machining with a perfect beam and 3 well saced levels.
The UI took me a little while to get used to as it is unlike any other light I own. You change modes from the off position with a soft click. i am used to doing this when the light is on, but it was not a problem at all and the light memorizes the last setting if it is on for a couple of seconds.
A lanyard hole in the tail cap would have been a nice addition.
EDIT: The attachment issue has been splendidly resolved thanks to the addition of a Solarforce clip. Just a slight reaming of the washer top and the exchange to a thinner o-ring give not only a pocket clip but a ring for a lanyard.
I now EDC the Ultralux in my coat pocket or on my belt without fear of scratches or dings. It's the best $7 add-on I've ever found

Do you know what size oring you used and a good place to get it from?