• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

FS: Five Exclamation Luci in Titanium

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've made a few Exclamation Luci--large Titanium, now that B@rt has some Trit spheres back in stock.

These are for sale at $475 each, with a standard hemisphere polycarbonate dome, as shown in the Luce at the far right. However, if you want a flat tap cap instead, that can be made to suit. Or, really, the tap cap can still be made however you might like it, but there would be some additional cost.

ExclamationLuci-1_zpsc5cd2d97.jpg

As a reminder, I am selling only the Luce body, the tail cap and a custom machined McR-27 aluminum reflector that is ready to accept an 18mm Trit sphere--which you must source from someone other than me, i.e., B@rt. I will install the sphere if you can not handle that job.

A a closer look at the anodized Luci:

ExclamationLuci-2_zps4cdab1b5.jpg

L to R: #1 Blue/Purple, #2 Turquoise [SOLD], #3 Gold, and #4 Blue. Let's call the Bare Ti Exclamation Luce #5.

Note that these Exclamation Luce will have the exclamation mark properly oriented when the Luce is placed head down, i.e., the reflector pointing to your table. The Bare Ti Exclamation Luce has the exclamation mark oriented so that when you hold it in your hand, it looks normally aligned.

Price: $475, shipped First Class worldwide for free. Shipping elsewhere will be at cost of the service you choose.

PayPal to: [email protected], please.

Thanks.

Last edited:

DBCstm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gorgeous! Your machining, your design, the colors you achieve...Excellence at the top of the scale! ;)

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
For what it's worth, mine is still rockin' hard, after 5+ years.

And for those who aren't CPF old-timers :nana:, here's my half-technical simulated Luce runtime chart:

luceruntimeaf2.jpg

I'm glad I already have one, cause these are wicked sexy!

:thumbsup: john

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Fred,

Maybe Not the right Place to ask, but do you offer a less expansive EDC Version of this?

Best regards!

I'm not sure I'd want to say the Luce de Notte is designed for EDC. :)

It is really meant as a nightstand accessory, to let you find your way in a dark room at night.

But, yes, there are certainly less expensive varieties of the Luce--here is the current price list for the Luce de Notte body--you still need to buy the Trit sphere.

Luce de Notte Body Prices as of November 2012

Standard 6061 Bare Aluminum -- $170 grooved & dimpled
Large Bare Aluminum -- $180 grooved & dimpled
Standard Brass -- $180 grooved & dimpled
Large Brass -- $200 grooved & dimpled
Standard Stainless Steel -- $275--with grooves & dimples
Large Stainless Steel -- $325--with grooves & dimples
Standard Titanium -- $350--with grooves & dimples
Large Titanium -- $400--with grooves & dimples

Note, the 11m sphere will fit in the standard size Luce.
The 15mm and 18mm spheres require a large Luce.
Customer specific designs are priced according to complexity, i.e., how long it takes to machine the design.

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
The only Luci in stock are these Exclamation Luci, so anything else would be built to order.

I'd suggest you e-mail me to discuss pricing, etc. My e-mail is in my signature below.

LogansRun

Newly Enlightened
Rebooting this old thread...

Fred, the Luce are things of beauty. Are you still making these on-demand?