Dragon style p60 host

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have you thought About making a p60 host with you awesome dragon pattern. I would like one. Just saying.

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
I never really thought about that. It has been a while since I have used the Dragon pattern. Might be time to run something with that pattern again. :devil:

Chris

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the way you put V3-ish head. :) I will have to see how to make a Dragon milled head with a V3-ish look. What material? Aluminum (Preferred for cost.. :)) Copper, Brass??? I will need to find time on the weekend to play with CAD.

ronrog69

Newly Enlightened
Go for aluminum, first. If it is successful, then move into titanium by all means. Beggars can't be too choosy.

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Interesting. I would like to see how it would look with a V1-ish head + fluted tail + maximum trit slots:D

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know about the dragon pattern being referenced here. Does anyone have a post they could link to with a photo?

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the way you put V3-ish head. :) I will have to see how to make a Dragon milled head with a V3-ish look. What material? Aluminum (Preferred for cost.. :)) Copper, Brass??? I will need to find time on the weekend to play with CAD.
My first choice would be Titanium, followed by Copper. :) And "maximum trit slots" is never a bad thing either! ;)

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you know what your going to do with it. Dragon on t he body,head and tail? I have money ready for a Titanium version.

I may want 2.

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can do it on the body and on the tail. The head I am not sure how I would machine the dragon pattern since it would be similar to the V3 Head.

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Interested in this - looks like large diameter (26mm batteries) - I'm having a hard time seeing it in a 18650 (preferred) or 18350 body - or going up the head for that matter. Ti would be wild. Al would probably be more what I would be looking at...

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Dave,

Here is another picture showing the dragon pattern. This is the same pattern that will be on the 18650 body and tail. I haven't figured out the head yet. :)

Dragon_Brass-Aluminum_Polished.jpg

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Dave,

Here is another picture showing the dragon pattern. This is the same pattern that will be on the 18650 body and tail. I haven't figured out the head yet. :)

Dragon_Brass-Aluminum_Polished.jpg
Thanks Chris. That's a beautiful pattern. :) Is that bottom light made of brass? It looks really nice!

I would be happy with a light that looked just like those. I think a pattern on the head might actually be too busy.