New Tactical Knife design...

GTi474

Newly Enlightened
This is a new tactical knife design I came up with after a lot of R&D with other tac-team members from several agencies, as well as a lot of materials destruction and other fun stuff. For the full description and how this knife came to life, visit my website at this page, https://sites.google.com/site/lucycustomknives/home/overmountain-knives-and-tools. Just to be clear and comply with this forum; I am the designer and maker of this knife from scratch materials. Every part was hand made by me from raw materials except the Blade-Tech MOLLE-loks. I cut, ground, heat treated, and finished this blade from 1095 high carbon barstock, etc... The blade is differentially heat treated making the blade hard, body soft and glass breaker pommel hard. The finish is a lightly acid etched to highlight the visible hamon, then hand rubbed with 0000 steel wool, and cold blued. The blade was then given another rub with steel wool, and cold blued again. This makes a nice corrosion resistant finish that is easily repaired if deeply scratched.

I am selling this design for $185 on my site, with a sheath of the buyers choice. For CPF'rs, I will go $135 shipped. I can do leather, kydex, or a similar combination as seen below. I know not everyone encounters meth labs on a regular basis and has to do a lot of decon... :) I can also include a dull aluminum training knife for an extra $30. Handy if you do any force on force training. If you are interested PM me or contact me via email.

25a7565b7c95ad7c945860bbd940cc1a.jpg

Fully disassembled:

3aa75bb0f5249880eb79547b282bdc9d.jpg

In its preferred environment: (Ignore the weird color, cell phone pics just don't cut it sometimes...)

ed988f1a106561c11cebf5fb10deb39a.jpg

Cheers!

Last edited: