Sad news

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's just beyond terrible and so sad to hear!! Prayers for the family and friends of that poor little girl.
I know it does nothing for the victims loved ones, but I hope the sick effer who did this gets caught and is brought to justice.

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have two daughters, aged 10 & 15. This kind of news just makes me sick and I realised that world world we are living can be full of sickos. All the more to cherish the family, the loved ones and close friends!

Norm

Retired Administrator
I scratch my head and wonder, what sort of people could carry out such a horrific deed. My heart goes out to the poor girls family, her parents in particular.

Norm

Pöbel

Enlightened
:(

speechless. The brings up so much hate and sadness at the same time. I hope whoever did this is found and gets what he deserves.

lintonindy

Newly Enlightened
My daughter is 9. Like others this news makes my stomach turn and turn. Just dropped my daughter off at summer camp. Scary, scary, stuff. I'm very sorry to hear about this. What is this world coming to? Sick... Sick... Sick!

Mr. Tone

Flashlight Enthusiast
What a horrible thing for this family to have to go through. I have and will continue to pray for them. We should also pray that God would guide the police to find the one who did this.

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast
My 3 daughters are 3, 5, and 7. The only thing I truly fear in this world is something happening to any of them. I try not to think about it and yet at the same time I try to prevent it.

Frank1967

Enlightened
In my business I see this all the time. How can anyone hurt a child. In Florida this just happened to an 8 years old girl a couple of days ago. As a father I am without words. Please watch your children at all times.

N8N

Flashlight Enthusiast
Either I already read about this on another forum as a news article or two of these sad incidents have occurred within the past few days. It's even worse to hear of a personal connection.

I don't have any words of wisdom or good advice but my sympathies and condolences are with you, your friend, and all his family... and hopefully the authorities have found the subhuman garbage that could do something like this.

Very sorry to hear this truly saddening and sobering news. I pray she rests in peace and all who love her find the strength to carry on.
As a father I just can't comprehend. God speed the manhunt.