Custom Forged Damascus Utility Knife - SOLD

GTi474

Newly Enlightened
64 layer 1084/15n20 Damascus custom forged utility knife. I forged this one close and used minimal grinding. FeCl deep etched and cleaned up with 1000 grit. Minor inclusions from hammer forging are visible proof of the forging process. Nice and thin. 3.5" overall length with a 1.25" blade. Razor sharp edge... I am offering this one for $50 on my site, but for CPF'rs I will do $40 with your choice of sheath type. I can do leather or kydex, and personally think this one would look kickin in a nice kydex keychain sheath. It is offered for sale on my website as well as another forum so I reserve the right to sell there as well. Send me a PM or email if interested.

Cheers!

38c6900fb68a8dfc791378d98adcf664.jpg

Here it is pictured with my personal forged primitive utility knife. These things are extremely handy and neat.

4ff68ab8e35829ed63fe4b4df071a173.jpg

Last edited:

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Custom Forged Damascus Utility Knife

I will take this...sending PM now

GTi474

Newly Enlightened

Sorry. Sold on BF just before you. I will have some other damascus in the works and will be posted soon. Thanks!

-Eric

GTi474

Newly Enlightened

Thank you.
I am shooting for nice discreet and most importantly beyond razor sharp blades that are easy to carry with this type of knife. I am also working on a TSA compliant friction folder that I hope to be able to display soon. Thank you all for the kind words and purchases related to the items I have displayed here.
And as always, feel free to contact me for any requests you may have for sharp and pointy things. I am always eager to be of service to a fellow CPF'r.

-Eric

lightcycle1

Enlightened

A plug for Eric:s work:

He built me a beautiful 1-off custom fixed blade sheath utility knife a couple months back.
His work is really top shelf and Eric takes care of his customers big time.

Still loving that blade Eric. I use it quite often amd its my belt buddy during evening walks.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

nbp

Flashaholic
I would love one of these and will be watching for similar blades in the future. Also eager to see your tiny folder. I am in the market for a tiny slipjoint I can take on the plane now that the rules have changed. :thumbsup:

Norm

Retired Administrator

I am offering this one for $50 on my site, but for CPF'rs I will do SOLD with your choice of sheath type.

Policy #8. Edit your thread title on completion of your sale to reflect its status as "sold". Then add a post to the end of your thread indicating that the sale is closed. Do NOT remove details of the item sold, or its selling price. - Norm

GTi474

Newly Enlightened

Oops, sorry norm.
Ill fix it. Wont let me change the title with tapatalk though. I will change it as soon as I get back to the computer.

-Eric

GTi474

Newly Enlightened

A plug for Eric:s work:

He built me a beautiful 1-off custom fixed blade sheath utility knife a couple months back.
His work is really top shelf and Eric takes care of his customers big time.

Still loving that blade Eric. I use it quite often amd its my belt buddy during evening walks.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Thank you Tim. I was just wondering yesterday how your blade was doing as a matter of fact. I am glad you are enjoying it but most of all that you are USING it...
Cheers brother.

-Eric

GTi474

Newly Enlightened
Ok, I take that back, tapatalk will let me edit.
And this post is to note item is sold, sale closed.
Cheers.

-Eric

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just wanted to jump in here when I saw your note on the TSA rules and slip-joints...didn't the TSA go back on that decision? I think all blades are once again banned. I could be (HOPE I AM!!!) wrong, though!!Oh, by the way, this is a fantastic little piece you just sold!

GTi474

Newly Enlightened
Thank you. Yeah, TSA shelved that decision from flight crew response. Oh well, another little price to pay for the greater good. I know I don't want a nervous pilot flying my plane... lol.
Cheers.

-Eric