Surefire P3X 1000 lumens!

parametrek

Enlightened
Out on Surefire website ...

This is not Surefire's website!

This is staging/preview/demo page hosted by the website design firm guidance.com. These are most likely the people who do Surefire's web design and you are most likely linking an internal preview meant for client eyes (eg, Mr John Matthews) only.

Last edited:

tonkem

Enlightened
This is not Surefire's website!

This is staging/preview/demo page hosted by the website design firm guidance.com. These are most likely the people who do Surefire's web design and you are most likely linking an internal preview meant for client eyes (eg, Mr John Matthews) only.

I noticed that the link shows the "guidance" in the name, but I pulled direct from surefire website last night. Seems it has been removed from their main flashlight page now, but it was there last night and would expect it to return very soon. :)

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
the link doesn't appear to work anymore :(

what'd y'all see? is it a basically an extended P2X? 3x CR123?

threads like this are exactly why I've been considering removing my email from the newsletter subscription by Surefire because I always hear/see these lights on CPF well in advance haha.... and I like it!

edit: I'd disagree this was meant for one person's eyes only. if it was, then they could've password protected the page, sent a mockup/preview of it through email, hosted the page on private/internal servers, etc. They may've pulled it because of inaccuracies or perhaps someone jumped the gun in making the page public.

they could also have just restricted viewing to IP addresses belonging to Surefire offices, etc. :/

Last edited:

tonkem

Enlightened
the link doesn't appear to work anymore :(

what'd y'all see? is it a basically an extended P2X? 3x CR123?

threads like this are exactly why I've been considering removing my email from the newsletter subscription by Surefire because I always hear/see these lights on CPF well in advance haha.... and I like it!

edit: I'd disagree this was meant for one person's eyes only. if it was, then they could've password protected the page, sent a mockup/preview of it through email, hosted the page on private/internal servers, etc. They may've pulled it because of inaccuracies or perhaps someone jumped the gun in making the page public.

they could also have just restricted viewing to IP addresses belonging to Surefire offices, etc. :/

PM sent.

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
They may've pulled it because of inaccuracies or perhaps someone jumped the gun in making the page public.
They pulled it because excited CPFers are swarming their phone line for a product that isn't ready to ship yet. :crackup:

Kestrel

Flashaholic
I like the 3-cell design - I've been partial to 3xCR123 for a while due to its advantages in high output / high wattage applications.
2xCR123 is having a hard time keeping up with the newer generation of lights utilizing the XM-L/etc.