Help with contacting Mac

HimalayanHitman

Newly Enlightened
I have contacted Mac at least a dozen times to the email on his site but he never responds, I have lights to buy lol, is there something I'm doing wrong, is he not taking orders right now?

persco

Enlightened
I have contacted Mac at least a dozen times to the email on his site but he never responds, I have lights to buy lol, is there something I'm doing wrong, is he not taking orders right now?

I can't PM you here or at EDCF. Maybe send me a PM at EDCF and I'll give you some advice if you want.

Jakeyb

Newly Enlightened
I need to get ahold of him too. I also have lights on order

willchance

Newly Enlightened
Keep me in the loop too. I ordered a Cu tri-edc in November of 2012. Check cleared almost a year ago. Still no light.

Grmnracing

Newly Enlightened
Keep me in the loop too. I ordered a Cu tri-edc in November of 2012. Check cleared almost a year ago. Still no light.

Macs computer crashed previously. I'm guessing your order was lost. Persco just got his light after a 4 month wait.

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now that was quick to see my post getting deleted...if only your customer service is on the same level.

*now let's see how quickly this get deleted as well???

willchance

Newly Enlightened
And you have had no contact with him during this period Will?!

Hey Marten,

I heard back from Chris/Mac on 6/29 saying that components (High CRI's new Cree XP-G2's) were coming in that week and that I should expect my Tri-EDC soon. That was the last I heard. I confirmed my address and sent some PMs, but his inbox is full. I'm hoping he sees this and sends me an email (or light!).

~W

kbark

Newly Enlightened
I ordered a spare clip a long time ago... I hope mac sees this thread and remembers to ship my clip. Fingers crossed X

Last edited:

SR.GRINGO

Enlightened
Hey Mac,

I ordered a deep neutral 26650 March 2013 and the paypal went to your wife. We just passed the 7th month mark for this....just making sure my order is still in the pipe line.

Thanks,

Jason

Grmnracing

Newly Enlightened
Tried to contact Mac many times. Asking what's his PayPal. I guess he just doesn't want to do business. Maybe he's really busy and not doing to many lights anymore?

shilohsharps

Newly Enlightened
Tried to contact Mac many times. Asking what's his PayPal. I guess he just doesn't want to do business. Maybe he's really busy and not doing to many lights anymore?

Simple...go to his website. Click on the paypal button for the item(s) you want. Then, sit back....relax for a few months and, presto, awesome flashlight will show up. No worries.

persco

Enlightened

Yeah, shilosharps is correct. There are no margins in trying to get him to respond before ordering. He just won't. Order through his website and put whatever options you want (stonewashing, crenelated bezel, etc) in the notes of the paypal payment.

Grmnracing

Newly Enlightened
Yeah, shilosharps is correct. There are no margins in trying to get him to respond before ordering. He just won't. Order through his website and put whatever options you want (stonewashing, crenelated bezel, etc) in the notes of the paypal payment.

How much do these options cost extra? I didn't see glow powder option. I did see the paint coating was extra. Not sure if he offers ultra blue GITD or a high polished TI

shilohsharps

Newly Enlightened

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't crenelated bezels standard now? Thanks.

tommo76

Newly Enlightened
I ordered a light in Nov. 12 and no contact since. went to his wife's paypal which he acknowledged. was worried it was a scam. evidently am not the only one who has been forgotten.

boost_guy

Newly Enlightened
I ordered a light in Nov. 12 and no contact since. went to his wife's paypal which he acknowledged. was worried it was a scam. evidently am not the only one who has been forgotten.

He doesn't forget, he just doesn't care about his customers. You can go back and look at posts from when he started selling lights and it's the same story from the beginning. He makes awesome lights, I have one in my pocket right now. He just doesn't believe that communicating with his customers is important, and he's lost a lot of sales because of it.

Last edited:

Latest posts