Show your LiteFlux lights

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened
I've been a fan of the legendary LF2XT for a while, and I've been thinking about starting a LF2XT photo thread, but I realized that I'm a fan of all the LiteFlux lights. :thumbsup:

Feel free to post up photos of your grail, your EDC and anything in between. Stock, dressed up, modded, and custom lights are all welcome, even if they're posted in the Steve and Jeff tribute threads. I'll have to take some updated family photos soon.

It's a shame that newer members here may not be aware of these amazing lights. Feel free to post up your thoughts as well. I'll update this post with links to some of the LF reviews and threads here.

Thanks for stopping by!

Some useful threads:
This is the one that started it all for me - selfbuilt's review of the LF2XT. :clap:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...XT-Review-(1xAAA)-RUNTIMES-BEAMSHOTS-and-more!

Programming Flowcharts links:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...Programmable-Light-User-Guides-and-Flowcharts

Steve Ku Collection thread:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?301415-Steve-Ku-collection-and-general-pics

Jeff Hanko Tribute thread:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?300675-Jeff-Hanko-Tribute-thread
:bow:

Disassembled LF2XT for reference (I forgot who took this photo)
DisassembledLF2XT_zps387bhzvz.jpg

If you are going to remove or tighten the light engine from a LF2XT, use tweezers with long pointy tips and insert at the points shown in the photo (I forgot who took this photo)
LightEngine2XT_zpsbsprc9t4.jpg

If you aren't careful, the bottom driver board from the light engine can accidentally come off (ask me how I know this...)
:ohgeez:

Options for the LF2XT:
Ti bodies from Steve Ku

Ti bodies from muhaha:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?410525-FS-LF-2XT-Titanium-Upgrade-Package

DSC02484_zpss2gttsnn.jpg

This was just offered on CPF and it is a great way to dress up a stock LF2XT! Thank you for offering these. :thumbsup:

Here's a photo of a disassembled LF2LXT switch:
DisassembledLF2XTswitch_zpskggbxreq.jpg

(I forgot who took this photo)

This photo may help out newbies trying to swap out the internals from their stock light to one of muhaha's ti shells.

10/31
I noticed several of my older photos are no longer posted. I'll try to repost them this weekend.

Last edited:

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened
Stock LF3XT and stock LF2XTs in natural and black HA

lf2xtsandlf3xtimage1.jpg

Stock LF3XTs and a stripped LF3XT

lf3xts.jpg

Stock LF2XTs, stripped Al LF2XTs, Ku LF2XTs and a Ku Volere AA

scaled.php

Ku LF2XTs (Left to Right)
Ku Run #1 ti LF2XT, Ku Run #2 ti LF2XT, Ku Run #3 ti LF2XT, Ku BeCu LF2XT, Ku Damascus LF2XT, Ku Damascus Shorty LF2XT
Custom20Ku20Lineup_zpsooc8cplp.jpg

Steve Ku prototype Damascus LF2XT and Shorty Damascus LF2XT (both dressed up with Moddoo ti clips)
220Da20Protos_zpso7e5p3u6.jpg

JHanko Damascus LF2XT
Dam1_zpsutyfrvgm.jpg~original

Stock LF2XT, muhaha ti LF2XT, Ku ti LF2XT, JHanko ti LF2XT
Progression_zpsvmx60t7i.jpg

JHanko ti LF2XT and Damascus LF2XT
220LF2XTs_zpsoaiyearw.jpg

Last edited:

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hiro - as you know I share your love for the Liteflux LF2XT. I am happy to share pictures of LF2XTs I own or have owned over the past few years. While the basic function of a stock LF2XT is what drew me to the light, it is the customs from Steve Ku and Jeff Hanko which have really made them special to me.

LF2XT-BLK_01.JPG

LF2XT_Ti_02.JPG

JHanko_TILF2XT_04.JPG

JHanko_TILF2XT_05.JPG

JHanko_04.jpg

JHanko_02.jpg

JHanko_01.jpg

Ku_Run2_LF2XT_1.JPG

Ku_BeCu_LF2XT_1.JPG

Ku_Run2_LF2XT_3.JPG

JHanko_Ti_LF2XT_04.JPG

JHanko_Ti_LF2XT_07.JPG

JHanko_Ti_LF2XT_10.JPG

JHanko_Ti_LF2XT_09.JPG

JHanko_Timascus_LF2XT_01.JPG

JHanko_Timascus_LF2XT_03.JPG

JeffHanko_LF2XT_Trio_01.JPG

JeffHanko_LF2XT_Trio_02.JPG

JeffHanko_LF2XT_Trio_03.JPG

JeffHanko_Timascus_LF2XT_01.JPG

BriteLite2

Enlightened
Wow!!!!

what fantastic lights!!!! Thanx for taking the time to share.I don't understand why such popular light isn't produced again?

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened
Thanks for posting photos of your amazing collection of custom LF2XTs! They are amazing works of art from one of the masters on CPF. :bow:

I agree BriteLite2, I wish that these lights were available again. It's still my favorite EDC light because of the compact size, silent clicky switch, and flexibility.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
I've only two, but they are my all time favorites. Maybe someday the brand will be revived. Here are some old pics seen before.

Geoff

hakyru

Newly Enlightened
I'm dying of envy
My eyes see rare and precious jewels

Congratulations to Their owners

These below are my liteflux,but it has nothing to do with what I have seen above

From the left:

LiteFlux LF4 SSC P4
LiteFlux LF3 SSC P4
LiteFlux LF2 SSC P4 NW
LiteFlux LF2XT Special Edition Nat XP-E R2
LiteFlux LF2XT Black Q4 NW
LiteFlux LF2XT Special Edition Nat XP-E R2 With Veleno Designs Switch
LiteFlux LF5XT Nat Q5
LiteFlux LF5XT Nat R2
LiteFlux LF5XT Nat R2
LiteFlux LF5XT Black R2
LiteFlux LF3XT
LiteFlux LF3XT
LiteFlux LF3XT
LiteFlux LF3XT
LiteFlux LF2X Q5
LiteFlux LF2X Q5
LiteFlux LF2X Q5 Polished Alu

Last edited:

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
hakyru - very nice. You've got what appears to be the most complete collection of all the different LiteFlux models made. And all appear to be in really good condition.

YummyBacon!

Enlightened
I like the results, Sean. Clip colors sort of mimic the trits too-nice touch! :thumbsup: