*** DO NOT BUY *** No Response in over 6 Months - They do not Care !!!

maxlightcp

Newly Enlightened
DO NOT BUY, I ordered a Tri-Edc from Macs on Dec 23, 2013, I contacted them after 2 months, and again 2 weeks later with no response. It has now been 6 months, and I asked again for a REFUND or a ship date last week .... NO response.

I paid with a credit card through PayPal that gives me the option of a Charge Back or a PayPal dispute.

They do not care, it takes 20-30 seconds to pop out an email. I do not want the flashlight any more, can you imagine what it would be like to get service ?

There are plenty of companies Lux-RC, and Oveready, etc., that will actually communicate with you and put out excellent products, so why put up with the hassle.

This amounts to a interest free loan of $384.98 for 6 months and counting, it great deal for them and a lousy deal for me.

Please do not respond with the creative process, Mac is busy, has a second job, etc.. that is all bull, its a business ... either take care of your customers or close shop.

Last edited:

Dadof6

Enlightened
I also ordered from them and their web page said that they'd get back to you within 24 hours. I finally cancelled my order after I sent many e-mails to every available e-mail I could find and also posted something here asking for help getting ahold of Mac. I went through the paypal process but had to do it within a certain time frame to make sure I got my money back. Amazing looking product, but somehow they just don't seem to care about communicating.