• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Confused about Peak Configs

dbla

Newly Enlightened
So I am confused about the different body styles of Peak's Eiger light.

I don't get what the differences are between the lug, keychain, and pocket bodies are... I've done some searching for the info and couldn't find it.

What I am looking for is, a clicky (momentary on?) with a pocket clip (prometheus clip?) What do I need to order to achieve this?

Thanks in advance,

-a

archimedes

Flashaholic
There are lots of differences ... but the simple answer is, if you want a momentary switch and (or) a clip, you need the "keychain" version. Since neither the "pocket" version, nor the "lug" version, will accept either attachment :)

By the way, the Peak momentary switch doesn't really "click" ... it's press & hold only.

Last edited:

jabe1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pocket bodies are flat on the back.

Lug bodies have a non-removable keychain attachment point and are a little longer.

The keychain bodies are longer still and have a removable keychain attachment point which can be substituted for a momentary switch.

Archimedes, you are quick, you posted while I was typing. LOL

cpool222

Newly Enlightened
Pocket bodies are flat on the back.

Lug bodies have a non-removable keychain attachment point and are a little longer.

The keychain bodies are longer still and have a removable keychain attachment point which can be substituted for a momentary switch.

Archimedes, you are quick, you posted while I was typing. LOL

Thanks, jabe1 ! That cleared it up for me... I saw one of the sites that was selling these lights that kept saying that not all 10440 Li-Ion batteries would work for the lug and pocket models... anyone know why? Or which ones will vs. will not work?