Let's see your lights that GITD

survivaledc

Newly Enlightened
What lights do you have with GITD(glow in the dark) components?
Let's see them!
Post a picture and description of make/model and what the piece is on it that glows.

I will go first. My only GITD light so far is the Zebralight H502d. It has a GITD reflector.

b4363a95b68b141f4031d14478d21d21.jpg
fb1d45b206627f5aca6c1e859cddd98a.jpg

CyclingSalmon14

Enlightened
12190509915_b305135227_o.jpg

Malkoff MD2 Host (Custom Ceramic - Glow White) with Malkoff M61 Drop-in

OMG, is this the only P60 GITD host you can get or are there others.

Im TOTALLY feeling one for my new helemt mounted P60 would be so cool and be even more visible, I have a 1800 Lumen Triple XPG2 Narrow optics dropping from vinh comeing, although I'm not sure if ceramic would heat sink well with this dropping.

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
OMG, is this the only P60 GITD host you can get or are there others.

There were quite a few runs of GITD Cerakoted OR lights previously. As far as I know, they're not available now. You might be able to pick one up off the Customs B/S/T.

CyclingSalmon14

Enlightened
Hmm, Im almost tempted to modify a Solorforce host though.I looked at spray paint but it all seems badly reviwed on amazone, what would be the best way of painting a P60 aluminum host? Tape of some kind? Powder and expoxy? Normal paint and brush? Not sure what the finsish would be like on ay of the above though.

takman

Newly Enlightened
Hmm, Im almost tempted to modify a Solorforce host though.I looked at spray paint but it all seems badly reviwed on amazone, what would be the best way of painting a P60 aluminum host? Tape of some kind? Powder and expoxy? Normal paint and brush? Not sure what the finsish would be like on ay of the above though.

FYI, I tried Bosny GID spray paint and it was rubbish.
Says it is outdoor paint on the can but it discolored in 2 days in the sun.
Worthless; avoid Bosny GID paint for any outdoor use.