Some of my work.....

TheExpert

Newly Enlightened
0110f90c5e966c53075b5e59bc2ff13f.jpg
3a739cf585f546453beed37419568034.jpg
b38f0f2a789433b05ea541f046c333ac.jpg

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Real cool. I like that top one with the green looking handles. It would be cool if the handles were glow epoxy. Me likes Tantos!

I have been thinking of making some glow epoxy handles for one of my ESEE knives.

TheExpert

Newly Enlightened
Str8stroke- I would like to do that at some point, sometimes I will use moon glow that has a nice effect.

Ven- thank you it's appreciated.

MRsDNF

Newly Enlightened
You have created some stunning knives. I admire your skill greatly. Do you have any picture of the tools used in the creation of these implements? Thanks for sharing.

TheExpert

Newly Enlightened
You have created some stunning knives. I admire your skill greatly. Do you have any picture of the tools used in the creation of these implements? Thanks for sharing.
I dont currently but will take some today, tools used goes as- jet 72" bandsaw, jet 15" drill press, Tw-90 grinder, baldor 1/4 hp buffer, kydex press, belts-60-2000 grit, sand paper 100-3000 grit, various files, wilton vice, rotator vice thingy ma bob made by Larry Mensch (mentor), pan-a-vice, I think that is most of it.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pic #2 on Post #8 that is a Knife! That is what I need lol. That looks awesome.

I need a super beefy Machete. I have several dozen banana plants that have to be trimmed or taken to the ground annually. I use a Cold Steel machete now, but I need something with more mass that holds a edge. The plants get over a foot thick at the base. I have been looking at the two handed machete. But, if I had a thick one that was sharp, then one solid swing would cut through it. Something like a 18 inch or 20 Latin would be slick. Of course I use the lanyard attachment! I put some para cord on mine so I can secure it to my wrist.

Anyways, nice work man!!

TheExpert

Newly Enlightened
Pic #2 on Post #8 that is a Knife! That is what I need lol. That looks awesome.

I need a super beefy Machete. I have several dozen banana plants that have to be trimmed or taken to the ground annually. I use a Cold Steel machete now, but I need something with more mass that holds a edge. The plants get over a foot thick at the base. I have been looking at the two handed machete. But, if I had a thick one that was sharp, then one solid swing would cut through it. Something like a 18 inch or 20 Latin would be slick. Of course I use the lanyard attachment! I put some para cord on mine so I can secure it to my wrist.

Anyways, nice work man!!
Cold steel gives you a good bang for your buck just all about what your looking for and how much you need/want it.

Feel free to pm if you have interest.