LED LENSER F1 Limited Edition

RC-Lights

Newly Enlightened
Hello guys,

what you are thinking about this flashlight ?

imgp4689cutqrj7a.jpg

its part of a limited edition of 11 lights. There is a XP-E2 blue LED in it with 1,5A and a fully programmable driver.

Best regards from Germany

Michael

lps

Newly Enlightened
Not thinking a lot about it to be honest just another light in a very crowded market.

Really? :duh2:

It occurs to me that you are in the wrong forum here.
Hint: It's about flashlights and nothing else.

I think it's cool. (might be, because it's mine ;) )

Last edited:

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Really? :duh2:

It occurs to me that you are in the wrong forum here.
Hint: It's about flashlights and nothing else.

I think it's cool. (might be, because it's mine ;) )

Oh chappy i am very much in the right forum,just because it appeals to you it does nothing for me and much prefer some of the recent offerings from Fenix.

RC-Lights

Newly Enlightened
hi,

no, you can set the number of modes, the brightness of each mode, set strobe, bacon or sos, you can also make two groups with different modes. a very nice UI :)

there are 11 of this lights and every light gets a different setting. i have some lights with the Nichia 219BT or Cree XP-G2 @3,5A or XP-L with 1000 Lumens.

best regards,

Michael

Norm

Retired Administrator
Not thinking a lot about it to be honest just another light in a very crowded market.

Oh chappy i am very much in the right forum,just because it appeals to you it does nothing for me and much prefer some of the recent offerings from Fenix.
Why did you feel the need to reply then? Your comment as is often the case, adds nothing to the topic at hand.

Norm

Last edited:

Mr Floppy

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is a XP-E2 blue LED in it with 1,5A and a fully programmable driver.

Any more info on what fully programmable means? No USB port, not bluetooth capable. Disassemble and program via ISP connector?

Or is that LL marketing for you can change modes ...

RC-Lights

Newly Enlightened
hi,

you can set the number of modes, the brightness of each mode, set strobe, bacon or sos, you can also make two groups with different modes. a very nice UI :)

Michael

this is a driver from Dr.Jones, if you know him.
http://drjones.nerdcamp.net/

and this is the Chopper-Dropin i made for this light. you dont need it for the XP-E2 with 1,5A, but its necessary for a XP-G2 with 3,5A.

best regards,

Michael

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the look of the light. It has a beefy look & a slick driver. Trits factory installed or user installed? It would be cool with Blue after Glow. Then there is the price? What is the LL price on this jewel?

I can imagine that it will have a warm welcome among the blue led crowd. Wait..............is there a blue led crowd? :thinking:

RC-Lights

Newly Enlightened
Thank you. The trits are installed by me, i am working on blue gitd. I get the lights in original state vom LL. Then i offer these 11 lights with custom configuration in the german "Taschenlampen-Forum". There Were sold out within 2 hours. The price was 90 Euro.

Best regards, Michael

ven

Flashaholic
Hi Michael ...........my honest first impressions as i have missed this was "is it a custom $500-$1000 light" i double checked title and of course its the F1........

It looks stunning imho,i like the F1 design anyway,but the coating/ano just makes it look better imo again.

The blue LED admittedly i dont have much use for but it looks :cool: i really like it,use or not for blue LED tbh i dont care!!! :laughing: i would love one and congrats on the limited F1. I know it would be a great talking point at any flashaholics meet:thumbsup: