PF22! Flashaholic Get Together: NJ, NY, PA, CT Area +

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
[SIZE=+2]New Jersey Photon Festival #22 (PF22) will happen on Saturday, November 15, 2014.[/SIZE]

Dress warmly! In the aftermath of much autumnal goodness (apple harvest, pumpkins, Halloween, oh my!) the Milky family will host the 22nd edition of the New Jersey Photon Festival on Saturday, November 15th. Technically, the event begins at 12pm, though attendees tend to arrive at various points throughout the afternoon.

These will be old news to the regular ghouls, but for n00bs ;) here are the ground rules:

• This is a no alcohol event.
  • Attendees are asked to contribute a snack of some kind, or some soft drinks, or cups/plates/napkins, or similar.
  • If you have small trinkets to share, bring them. Giveaways are common, and fun!
  • If anyone has items to toss into an impromptu raffle, it's encouraged!
  • Kids welcome, but mom/dad will want to keep an eye on them.
  • If you're walking to the quarry, dress warmly (cools down in the evening) and wear shoes for walking AND getting a bit dirty.
  • There is no fee to attend, but Data has generously established a "tip jar" with proceeds used to cover wear and tear to the yard, Mrs. Milky steam cleaning the carpet, etc. It's been much appreciated by the Mrs., which allows us to continue the event. If you can toss some funds in the jar, please do so.
  • Tank light is here. I need a couple deep discharge 12V batteries to power it. Got any? Bring 'em, please.
  • New attendees, contact me for directions if you need them.

PF21 thread is over herefor reference.

img-pf6-milky-house-with-logo.jpg

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sweet! looking forward to seeing everyone again :)

Oh TB.....where are you ?

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
count me in...it's the day after my birthday. i'll bring my birthday money in case someone has something i like. besides, i need help with this fivemega, solar force, surefire build. and my ankle is finally healed after i prevented my son from jumping off that cliff in the quarry (i'm leaving him home this time)

TEEJ

Flashaholic
I am, as usual SO in.

:D

I'll bring the usual snacks.

BTW - I noticed we never say what TIME to be there on Saturday, and, that intro is FOR the noobs, so, we should add that to the OP.

Last edited:

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am, as usual SO in.

I'll bring the usual snacks.

BTW - I noticed we never say what TIME to be there on Saturday, and, that intro is FOR the noobs, so, we should add that to the OP.

Okay wise guy

:poke:

...corrected.

DenBarrettSAR

Enlightened
If it wasn't so far of a drive to do alone, (likely we will have snow on the ground here in Canada) i would attend with a trailer-load of lights & giveaways.)