Tri Knurly Owner Club

bubble

Enlightened
Hello Mac fans..

In order to find out how many Tri Knurly Mac EDC has been made, please write down your CPF name and let us know if you have a Titanium, Brass, Copper, or aluminium knurly.

bubble

Enlightened
One Ti Knurly.. Neutral Xp-g2

Last edited:

LupinIII

Enlightened
Not too many responses here unfortunately so I was a little curious about this too.

I saw your estimate recently of there only being 10 titanium Knurly lights out there - rather implausible IMO. There is no way to come up with a decent estimate without information about private orders.

Univtex34

Newly Enlightened
I have the only Copper Knurly ever made, confirmed by Mac. However, today is my last day with it as I am trading it back to the friend I bought it from last year.

stewdogg

Enlightened
I have the only Copper Knurly ever made, confirmed by Mac. However, today is my last day with it as I am trading it back to the friend I bought it from last year.

I hope you are getting something nice in exchange!
Any pics before it leaves the homestead?

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
here it is from when I had it before.

knurly-cu.jpg

stewdogg

Enlightened
Yup, just as I thought... gorgeous!!
Congrats on getting her back!!
Is this the old saying of let it go and if it comes back...:)

Univtex34

Newly Enlightened
I hope you are getting something nice in exchange!
Any pics before it leaves the homestead?

Yup, just as I thought... gorgeous!!
Congrats on getting her back!!
Is this the old saying of let it go and if it comes back...:)

Very friendly deal, I'm getting what I wanted originally when I bought it from him, and he is getting it back. Could have gone for the max profit model I see all too often, but Mick is good people, and we are both coming away smiling.

hjdca

Newly Enlightened
Hi Guys, I have been EDCing my Mac's Custom Tri-EDC for years, many years. I am looking for a new light engine or whole pill. Anybody know where I can buy one ? It looks like all my old suppliers of custom engines are gone...