• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

M2Xvn

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
M2Xvn

Must Read & Agree Before Purchase Click here

Factory Link Click Here

Photos in Post 2

$135 You pick XPG2 PDTc or XPL Hi 6500K

Extra Upgrade:
+ $35 DriverVN2
+ $15 LED copper heatsink sand flat and buff shinny + new arctic silver thermal compound,
larger LED wires, switch and spring mod
+ $5 "V54" hand engraved

+ $15 for International Shipping
+ $5 Blue rubber boot: larger press area, thick material, higher sensitivity, better looks
+ $10 Single Mode Only

If You Want Shipping Insurance Please Ask
Paypal/Email: [email protected]

Last edited:

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: M2Xvn?

M2X Stock VS M2Xvn W/ U3 PDTc Direct Drive (Both 4 mode driver and single mode only are direct drive)

Blue rubber boot optional upgrade

Last edited by a moderator:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

I was waiting for this. Factory driver doesn't like high current from what blf modders say. So maybe a fet driver and a pdt xml2 is the way 2 go?

Its really a shame to bin the factory domeless LED but I really hate the tint. May be I have more greener than normal samples.

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm not surprised though. Olight doesn't stock pdt like u do lol

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

dang it...just when i thought i had everything...looks great as a stock light...i'm just imagining what can be pushed out of it. i really liked the way they shipped a sample to that blf guy and he mods it replacing resistors and such. i guess samples don't have to go back?

tyxxvxl

Flashlight Enthusiast

Maybe Olight got ahold of one of Vinh's lights and revers engineered it :)
Still not good enough though ha ha
Ty

Capolini

Banned

I hope you decide to mod more than the Two samples you have! Now that you opened it up It seems that there may be more hope than your initial thoughts to me!;)

I can tell you the stock version was NOT even close to getting hot after running it 30 minutes on max! In fact it was barely warm!:cool:

A gentlemen from CPF and BLF got these numbers,,,,,you must surpass them!!! ;) He posted these numbers on my thread.

so mine now does 278.75Kcd with 1435 lumens, 6.37A current draw.

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

I hope you decide to mod more than the Two samples you have! Now that you opened it up It seems that there may be more hope than your initial thoughts to me!;)

I can tell you the stock version was NOT even close to getting hot after running it 30 minutes on max! In fact it was barely warm!:cool:

A gentlemen from CPF and BLF got these numbers,,,,,you must surpass them!!! ;) He posted these numbers on my thread.

so mine now does 278.75Kcd with 1435 lumens, 6.37A current draw.

6.37A?! can't beat that

chops728

Flashlight Enthusiast

Xml2 - 7 to 8 a.

My maxtoch is running at 7.7a to the led :)

With the newer LEDs coming out It's been hard breaking 6amps with a XM-L2 5.4 seems to be the new normal--From what I've seen 7.7 is rare The 2 best I have hit 7.2

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast

With the newer LEDs coming out It's been hard breaking 6amps with a XM-L2 5.4 seems to be the new normal--From what I've seen 7.7 is rare The 2 best I have hit 7.2
With a single battery yes but with a buck driver it's a bit easier. The 7.7a I'm running is with a resistor modded 2x 18650 buck driver... Its also a u2 not the newer u3 which seems to be stubborn with high current lol

chops728

Flashlight Enthusiast

With a single battery yes but with a buck driver it's a bit easier. The 7.7a I'm running is with a resistor modded 2x 18650 buck driver... Its also a u2 not the newer u3 which seems to be stubborn with high current lol
Even the latest U2 are stubborn The question has been are they putting out the same at lower current

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

U3 bin appears very bright even at lower current. I will do more testing on this in the M2Xvn. However there seems to be quite a big spread of samples and current draw all round.