[HELP]About Glow Products

montak21

Newly Enlightened
Hello everyone i'm new in this forum and this kind of stuff,,
I have many questions but dont know how to write in english kk
So i have few important questions, i hope i will receive answer from here
My goal is i want to paint some stripes on my car and rims with glow in the dark paint
1. Where to buy glow product? which one is better and cheaper?
2. What product i should buy powder or paint??
3. How about glow product durability? is it can glow more than year? with recharging it on sunlight and blacklight
4. And i live in east asia here is avarage -25~ -35C gradus in winter and summer +30C avarage, so is it ok to use here any suggestion?
I hope i will get good answers on those questions
THANK YOU ALL
And sorry if I maybe brake any rules,

montak21

Newly Enlightened
Thanks you sir,
I'm digging older threads but still ain't found good answer for my condition /cold weather/
I hope get good answer from the expert users who used glow products in while.:thumbsup:

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Register in the CPF Market Place and you'll find some GITD stuff. Google also works.

Temperature should not effect most of the stuff. I've used GITD O-rings in cold and heat without impact.

montak21

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys I ordered Glow in the dark powder from china. And used it but its not glow much and it loose glow faster than i expected.
So i have question, is all strontium aluminate based glow powders can good glow 5-10 min and loose glow energy?? it can glow 10-12 hours but after 1-2 hour it will come barely see..
34ns36w.jpg
just finished paint, whole day under the sun it recharged but after sunset it can glow only 30 min after that barely see,
727qtc.jpg
this picture taken 45 min after sunset /i mean complete dark outside/. it is not able to see human eye but it can shown little bit on picture. camera set on iso 1600 shutter speed 0"5, f2.7.

And I made timelapse video just after 1 hour UV light charged powder loosing its energy only in 5 min Click here video is 8x speed.
So is it just this? it cant glow longer? or maybe i scammed that chinese supplier?