• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Moddoolar Triple Wasp Cooling Head and Glow System

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Launching today via OVEREADY Insider 55. Subscribe to this thread for real time updates.

v5 Thread TOC

moddpocNT.jpg

moddpocZRSbk.jpg

Last edited:

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
One Nichia triple available in black and one in natural as of now. The tint is fantastic on my Nichia 219B neutral. Could we get more details regarding user replaceable internals? This is exciting for sure.

CandlePowerForums App

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Are the XPL's Dedome with custom "dome"? Thus eliminating tint shift but with all benefit of dedome? :drool:

EDIT: And I spy with my lil eye trits in that head... :D

archimedes

Flashaholic
Looks amazingly awesome.

Did have a question about the "first & only open airflow flashlight" idea, though .... Isn't the Lux-RC FL33 built with a similar open LED pedestal design ? I guess that one has fins instead of hollow ribs for the airflow, but it seems like a similar concept to me :thinking:

And, of course, the GatLight is almost completely structurally "open" and exposed to the environment. Not only the LED is just sandwiched between the plates / rings / struts, but even the battery "compartment" is in direct contact with the outside air.

Or am I missing something else ?

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Sorry for the difficulties. Supplies will be constrained for the first few weeks.

I will be rebalancing stock all week, at least once a day, until the initial stock is sold out.

Blacks are mostly gone, with 6 natural heads ready to ship. We are already working on more.

These use the same power system as the 4.0 heads. Tom can get specific tomorrow.