Extreme Micro-Lux & Nano-Lux 10280 Nichia 219B

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hope Chris makes a new driver for these soon with L-M-H and in titanium. I have been wanting a CR2 light for EDC use

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hope Chris makes a new driver for these soon with L-M-H and in titanium. I have been wanting a CR2 light for EDC use

Hello KuanR,

I believe I did use the Low / Med / High drivers for these Extreme Micro's.

Chris

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Interested, but being told they are H/M/L. Any L/M/H? Keychain hole on the Micro possibly?

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Bob, I'd be interested by the CU 10280 XP-G, where do I place the order?

Or click his name and then Visit Homepage. I have signatures off, so some may not see them depending.

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Thank you Bob!

I just bought one of the Extreme Micro Turbos and two of the Extreme Micros, both CR2 size lights. Awesome little lights. I already had the Micro Lux in brass and copper. Next will be the Nano Lux 10280 light.

Last edited:

the0dore3524

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Bob,

Just wanted to let you know the light arrived today. This thing exudes QUALITY all over - solid, yet exquisite. I'm glad I chose to go with stainless steel. Just had a question about running the light on high: is it safe to run it on high continuously or could the heat possibly damage it? Was thinking about testing the runtime. Anyways kudos to Chris for the fine workmanship, just WOW.

- Theo ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1484353955.655930.jpgImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1484353965.975088.jpg

DUMDUM

Enlightened
Theo you can run it on high because the battery power is small and it will run out of juice before it would do any damage. Only has 180 Mah. Glad you like it
enjoy.
Thanks
Bob

DUMDUM

Enlightened
We are bringing out the Extreme Micro Turbo Dragon in a couple of weeks with a new emitter (XPL-HI) in BEN, if it does well we will come out with some other metals later in the year.
Thanks
Bob