• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Does peak sell heads separate from the bodies?

Ozimandious

Newly Enlightened
Hopefully I am putting this in the right place... I tried e mailing them directly and no response, I then tried Google numerous time and found people referring to using different heads on bodies and how modular eiger are but nothing on how they got the extra heads barring trade or just buying the whole flashlight for the head. Hope this isn't too much of a noob question.
Thank You.

Ozimandious

Newly Enlightened
Thank you that is the kind of thing I am looking for but unfortunately they don't seem to sell eiger ultra x heads. O well I will call them and see if one can be procured.

murrydan

Newly Enlightened
Yes, I have bought several heads only by emailing Robyn. I think they may be out for the holidays.

billbebob

Newly Enlightened
I ordered a separate head for my el capitan with a Nichia 219 LED to replace the cool white LED. I e-mailed Robyn, at PEAK and told her what I wanted and she made it happen. Check their website and the e-mail address should be there to contact them.

Cheers,
Bill

Icabad

Newly Enlightened
Just for the record I did get through to Robyn. She is awesome like everyone says. She said they have been having computer issues if that helps anyone else attempting to each them.