• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Peak Eiger Turbo

kooter

Enlightened
Have bought both my Peak eigers from Oveready, as Im in the UK and they ship to me no problem.

What I want to know is, is there a difference between the large optic Turbo eiger that is sold by oveready and the Ultra X on the peak website ?

It appears to me that the Ultra X is quoted at 400 lumens and the Turbo is 200, can anyone tell me if this is correct ?

trojansteel

Newly Enlightened
Have bought both my Peak eigers from Oveready, as Im in the UK and they ship to me no problem.

What I want to know is, is there a difference between the large optic Turbo eiger that is sold by oveready and the Ultra X on the peak website ?

It appears to me that the Ultra X is quoted at 400 lumens and the Turbo is 200, can anyone tell me if this is correct ?

The X can only take a specific battery, non-X can take any battery.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Yes, the "Ultra" refers to the larger optic ... while the "X" refers to direct drive (requiring ICR Li-Ion only)

EDIT - I took a look at the Oveready site, and agree that it may be a bit confusing. They appear to be using "Turbo" instead of "Ultra" to describe the larger optic. Oveready do, however, appear to have both "Turbo" (Ultra) and "TurboX" (UltraX) versions available, and I would think that they are otherwise the same as those from Peak (apart from terminology)

Last edited:

Latest posts