General Discussion

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Welcome to the discussion thread!

Here you can find general information, discuss Armytek products and ask any question regarding different models of our flashlights.

lets.png

General information:
1. How to order: payment and shipping details.
2. Warranty and service: how it works.

Great proposal is only for CPF members – special discount 8%.
Open official website www.armytek.com. When you place an order and add it to the cart, you will see promo code field. There you need to enter this code – cpf8. This procedure is the easiest that you can imagine.
You can also subscribe to our news about promotions at our official site. At the bottom of the web-page you can see the Menu. Find "Stay connected", enter your email address and join our Armytek club.
There is one more options for the products which are out-of-stock: now it is possible to request to be notified when the product is back in stock. Please choose the product which is out-of-stock and check the box "Notify me when this product is back in stock".

Attachments

• lets.jpg
    lets.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:

kosPap

Flashlight Enthusiast
Older models' Specs?

hi!

I was a bit dissapointed that with the new models upon us, the specs of the older onesm are now for ever gone.
I mean the detailed specs table Armytek posted in their website, and not the generic ones foudn everyhwhere on the web.
I wanted to compare the XPG2 and XBHPpredators.
I managed to get the Lumen and range numbers from the catalog, but not the Lux count.

Any chance of Armytek setting an archive area in their website?

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Re: Older models' Specs?

hi!

I was a bit dissapointed that with the new models upon us, the specs of the older onesm are now for ever gone.
I mean the detailed specs table Armytek posted in their website, and not the generic ones foudn everyhwhere on the web.
I wanted to compare the XPG2 and XBHPpredators.
I managed to get the Lumen and range numbers from the catalog, but not the Lux count.

Any chance of Armytek setting an archive area in their website?

Hi!

Thank you for your interest in our products and your desire to make а comparative characteristic for predator models! :)

Can`t answer you exactly about the possibility of Armytek website placement: it depends on what do you want to make. A review? Will it contain photos? I guess we should wait for a full release of new flashlights and then discuss all the details.

Keep in touch.

kosPap

Flashlight Enthusiast

there are 2 reasons i am asking...

1. for my archiving needs
2. the are people in the Greek flashlight furum that are interested in purchasing the Armytek lights. At the moment it is an issue if theya re going to hunt older versions or wait for new ones.

ArmyTek

Enlightened

there are 2 reasons i am asking...

1. for my archiving needs
2. the are people in the Greek flashlight furum that are interested in purchasing the Armytek lights. At the moment it is an issue if theya re going to hunt older versions or wait for new ones.

Great to know that people from Greek forum are interested in our products. At first it depends on their needs. If they want to use it for hunting - it will be better for them to wait for new ones.

markr6

Flashaholic

Check out https://archive.org/web/ for an archive back to February 10, 2011 for ArmyTek.

Wow, check out that oldschool webpage. Always fun to go back in time!

kosPap

Flashlight Enthusiast

Mark, this is soemthign i should ahve down from the start....
new of the wayback machine, but never thought of using it...
Most of the info foudn and archived...Thanks!

mdocod

Flashaholic
Hello Armytek,

I have a few interesting questions!

----------

1. Was there a change made at some point to the "holder" that comes with the Wizard series headlamps? Looking at pictures, it looks like newer revisions are shipping with a more streamlined silicone holder, while the older "version 1" wizards appear to have shipped with a heavier, perhaps rubber holder. Is this correct?

----------

2. The Partner C2 Pro V2 is listed as having a 65 minute runtime in maximum mode, while the non-pro version of the same light, as well as the Prime C2 V2, and Prime C2 Pro V2, are all listed as having a 90 minute runtime in maximum mode. This difference is suggestive that the Partner C2 Pro V2 model provides full/flat regulation in maximum mode (limited only by thermals, not input voltage), while these other lights do not. Is that an accurate assessment?

----------

3. Does Armytek have plans to release a Dobermann Pro? (with "full" regulation)? If so, what sort of time frame?

----------

Thank you,

LeafSamurai

Enlightened
Hi Armytek, just have one question.

I ordered the Armytek Predator Pro v3 from a NZ reseller three weeks ago and according to him, the order was delayed as Armytek is taking a longer time, up to 14 days, to process all orders to resellers and distributors. Is that true? Would be good to know if it's a valid reason :)

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Hello Armytek,

I have a few interesting questions!

----------

1. Was there a change made at some point to the "holder" that comes with the Wizard series headlamps? Looking at pictures, it looks like newer revisions are shipping with a more streamlined silicone holder, while the older "version 1" wizards appear to have shipped with a heavier, perhaps rubber holder. Is this correct?

----------

2. The Partner C2 Pro V2 is listed as having a 65 minute runtime in maximum mode, while the non-pro version of the same light, as well as the Prime C2 V2, and Prime C2 Pro V2, are all listed as having a 90 minute runtime in maximum mode. This difference is suggestive that the Partner C2 Pro V2 model provides full/flat regulation in maximum mode (limited only by thermals, not input voltage), while these other lights do not. Is that an accurate assessment?

----------

3. Does Armytek have plans to release a Dobermann Pro? (with "full" regulation)? If so, what sort of time frame?

----------

Thank you,

Hello! Thanks for the questions. :)
Here we go:

1. Yes, holder has been changing during different versions. We made it more lightweight and less tough, because we received customers` complaints that it was hard for them to turn a flashlight while it is in holder.

2. Partner describtions have only preliminary measurements. It will be corrected after the official release. Prime and Prime Pro have the same brightness stabilization, instant brightness in all modes, in Max mode (only C2) - digital, i.e. brightness is supported with instant as much as power source allows (about 20 min), then it began to lower to increase the time of working.

Partner and Partner Pro will have the same data, so the time of working on the Max mode will coincide - 1,5 h.

3. Yes. But later, together with the next versions of tactical lights. We can`t tell you the exact date - we just don`t want to deceive your expectations. :) When we`ll get information - we will inform you immediately.

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Hi Armytek, just have one question.

I ordered the Armytek Predator Pro v3 from a NZ reseller three weeks ago and according to him, the order was delayed as Armytek is taking a longer time, up to 14 days, to process all orders to resellers and distributors. Is that true? Would be good to know if it's a valid reason :)

Hi! :)

Yes, your dealer tells you the truth. In the period of issue of such a big amount of new models wholesale order processing time (the period of time between the date an order is placed and when it is shipped) was increased to cope with shipping.

mdocod

Flashaholic
Hello! Thanks for the questions. :)
Here we go:

1. Yes, holder has been changing during different versions. We made it more lightweight and less tough, because we received customers` complaints that it was hard for them to turn a flashlight while it is in holder.

2. Partner describtions have only preliminary measurements. It will be corrected after the official release. Prime and Prime Pro have the same brightness stabilization, instant brightness in all modes, in Max mode (only C2) - digital, i.e. brightness is supported with instant as much as power source allows (about 20 min), then it began to lower to increase the time of working.

Partner and Partner Pro will have the same data, so the time of working on the Max mode will coincide - 1,5 h.

3. Yes. But later, together with the next versions of tactical lights. We can`t tell you the exact date - we just don`t want to deceive your expectations. :) When we`ll get information - we will inform you immediately.

1. I am glad to hear that the new version is lighter.

2. Bummer.

3. Gotcha

Thank you for the informative response!

LeafSamurai

Enlightened
Hi! :)

Yes, your dealer tells you the truth. In the period of issue of such a big amount of new models wholesale order processing time (the period of time between the date an order is placed and when it is shipped) was increased to cope with shipping.

Thanks for the confirmation Armytek! Will just wait patiently for my light to arrive then.

kayne751

Newly Enlightened
Current Promotions&Discounts

I recently wrote to Armytek telling u about the faulty partner v2 light I got from one of your authorised dealers and u simply told me that "Please contact your dealer regarding this question.
We do not have responsibility for the information which is provided by our dealers at their web-sites." You basically told me to **** off and put the blame on your dealer! Anyone who has a problem with this post pls realise that even though I haven't posted in the jeers section, ppl are more likely to see this here. I have no other interest other than helping fellow members when it comes to this kind of things. If this post is removed even though I have pointed out-
=Issues with authenticity of Canadian claim!
=Quality issues!
=Non existent product backup and shifting of blame
Then it will be a disservice to fellow members.

kayne751

Newly Enlightened

Are u serious! I have contacted my dealer who told me the fault lies with you and u ALREADY know this!, u also know that the user manual you released(I received after ages) is inaccurate! ,but sure go ahead and Let everyone know that it's the customers fault! The c2 v2 was advertised as having 5 modes including strobe, mine only has 3 ( yes I've tried to enable hidden strobe, I'm aware of this),U told me that the first c2 v2's out only had 4 modes( apparently by "design"[emoji10]), however mine has 3 modes so either way I'm missing at least 1 mode !( u had however in all your product info mentioned 5 modes according to the "SPECIFICATIONS").
We are in Candlepower Forums and there really is no need to liken this to a car btw!
This has nothing to do with me not checking the specs but everything to do with u that does not want to admit that a mistake has been made. Please don't treat customers like they are fools that don't know better( I've noticed this just looking at your site),it will only hurt your business in the long run.
after owning many AT lights ( that have mostly been great btw) it's disappointing that your customer service let u down with (sometimes) almost childish behaviour.
Regards

Last edited:

kayne751

Newly Enlightened

btw why is it that after all these posts by not just me on this thread but on the web in general , you still haven't given anyone a proper reply to concerns of Canadian Authenticity!!?? Is your HQ employing Canadian Citizens located in Canada?
If so why is it that customers have to send faulty lights all the way to your factory in China!?
Are you simply claiming that Armytek is Canadian because 1 person in your company has either dual Canadian or Canadian citizenship and has a 2 week holiday in Canada every year!?
I've read dozens of similar complaints/questions on Amazon,the web in general and even on here where you simply chose to attack a person who had written a negative review about u.
But NO true response to the actual question!
I honestly don't care where a light is made as long as I'm not being treated like an idiot.

Last edited:

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Re: Current Promotions&Discounts

Are u serious! I have contacted my dealer who told me the fault lies with you and u ALREADY know this!,but sure go ahead and Let everyone know that it's the customers fault! The c2 v2 was advertised as having 5 modes including strobe, mine only has 3 ( yes I've tried to enable hidden strobe, I'm aware of this),u told me that the first c2 v2's out only had 4 modes( apparently by "design"[emoji10]), however mine has 3 modes so either way I'm missing at least 1 mode !( u had however in all your product info mention 5 modes according to the "SPECIFICATIONS").
We are in Candlepower Forums and there really is no need to liken this to a car!
This has nothing to do with me not checking the specs but everything to do with u that does not want to admit that a mistake has been made. Please don't treat customers like they are fools that don't know better( I've noticed this just looking at your site),it will only hurt your business in the long run.
after owning many AT lights ( that have mostly been great btw) it's disappointing that your customer service let u down with (sometimes) almost childish behaviour.
Regards

We are not saying that it is CUSTOMERS` fault. And I wrote here on CPF several times that it is not a defect.