Not open for further replies.

ArmyTek

Enlightened
All Dobermann discussions in one place.

You are welcome.

Dobermann​

Dobermann-0003_400.jpg

Bright and focused light
Marvelous brightness 1200 lumens and special optics to ensure narrow and centered light for aiming
at the distance up to 400 m: the diameter of the spot is 8 m at the distance of 100 m.

Highly reliable
The highest standards of durability: solid-state construction and efficient protection of internal components guarantee
no-break work of the flashlight - it stands up to recoil of 12 gauge shotgun and falling from 30 meters.

Cost effective tactical flashlight
Outstanding light characteristics, robust construction and tested quality at available price for those who need simple in use and truly reliable underbarrel flashlight.
Compatible with additional original accessories for underbarrel application: remote switches, color filters, mounts for different types of weapon.

Easy to carry and operate
Compact size and light weight perfectly suit for using on the weapon. Steel bezels protect the elements of construction from fallings and impacts.
Several brightness modes for multipurpose use in different situations and simple user -interface for comfortable one-hand operation of the flashlight.

Up to 155 hours of operation with one battery
Record runtimes: on one battery flashlight will work for 3 hours in Maximal mode and up to 155 hours in the Lower Low mode.

Armytek Tactical Lights

Last edited:

Nestor

Newly Enlightened
Re: Dobermann/Dobermann Green/Red. Flashlights for hunting

All Dobermann discussions in one place.

You are welcome.

Dobermann

Dobermann.jpg

• Amazing brightness 670 lumens and focused narrow light at the
distance up to 300 meters for precise aiming
• Compact and light-weight flashlight with good price for comfortable
mounting on weapon
• The highest standard of durability — stands up the recoil of 12
gauge, no-break operation after falling from the height and
even at the 50 m depth
• Perfectly selected brightness modes and easy operation for
comfortable use
• Marvelous light characteristics at available price for those who
need a simple and reliable underbarrel flashlight
• Compatibility with the accessories for hunting — color filters,
remote switches and mounts
• Record runtimes: 3 hours at maximal mode and up to 155 hours
at minimal mode

Dobermann Green / Red

Dobermann_7kl6_fp.jpg

• These color LEDs are used mostly in hunting and tactics. They
doesn't frighten animals and its beam can't be seen from aside
so it makes impossible to disclose your location.
• Maximal durability: stands up the recoil of any weapon and falling
from the height of the 10th floor
• Narrow and focused light for the distance up to 250 meters for
precise aim highlighting
• Easy operation and several brightness modes for various conditions
of application
• Specially for hunting use the flashlight combines with original
remote switches and gun mounts
• Compact and light-weight flashlight for comfortable application
on the weapon
• Perfect water resistance for operation in any weather conditions
and even 50 m under water

670 Lumens? is that XP-G? Please post pictures os the ACTUAL light, no computer renders.
Thanks!

shrike2222

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last edited by a moderator:

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Sorry for the incorrect information posted here before. We've updated it already.
Dobermann is customized with XP-L LED and has 1200 LED lumens.

The official release of the model is scheduled for the middle of March. The first batches of the flashlights can reach our dealers earlier. But officially we will able to sell them at our store after all the information is ready (manuals, measurement of OTF lumens' outputs and runtimes for them etc.).

We also plan to design a Pro version of Dobermann that will be announced and released later.

ven

Flashaholic
I really like the look of the dobermann for a tough work light:twothumbs,being honest i am not keen on all the white print:thinking: Imo would look far better in just mat with minimal print..........thats me though:crazy:

shrike2222

Flashlight Enthusiast
Will you produce Doberman Pro? Wow! You changed your plan easily during two weeks.
You mentioned you don't have plan to produce Doberman Pro to my question at CPFMP on 11th Feb. Link

Was it fake saying? I don't understand.

Anyway I hope see Doberman Pro.
Will it have same programming like Predator Pro v2.5?

Sorry for the incorrect information posted here before. We've updated it already.
Dobermann is customized with XP-L LED and has 1200 LED lumens.

The official release of the model is scheduled for the middle of March. The first batches of the flashlights can reach our dealers earlier. But officially we will able to sell them at our store after all the information is ready (manuals, measurement of OTF lumens' outputs and runtimes for them etc.).

We also plan to design a Pro version of Dobermann that will be announced and released later.

ArmyTek

Enlightened
I really like the look of the dobermann for a tough work light:twothumbs,being honest i am not keen on all the white print:thinking: Imo would look far better in just mat with minimal print..........thats me though:crazy:

Tastes differ =) But as we've told - there's always a possibility to make OEM lights with your engraving if you gather enough people.

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Will you produce Doberman Pro? Wow! You changed your plan easily during two weeks.
You mentioned you don't have plan to produce Doberman Pro to my question at CPFMP on 11th Feb. Link

Was it fake saying? I don't understand.

Anyway I hope see Doberman Pro.
Will it have same programming like Predator Pro v2.5?

The plans can be changed in Armytek even faster =) The new ideas always come when a driver for this or that model is designed)
Dobermann Pro will be released after Predator & Viking Pro v.3. All of them will not have such programming as v.2.5 had. You can read about it in the Predator thread.

ArmyTek

Enlightened
I fail to see the difference between this one and the new viking :thinking:

Dobermann was designed as a more cost-effective & simple tactical light: it will be a little cheaper then Predators & Vikings. Besides it is smaller and lighter and has a more compact head. The light was designed for those who've always wanted to have a tactical light with high durability, excellent light output & throw but more compact & cheaper=)

nitehead

Newly Enlightened
29000 Candela from a 34mm head- are these specifications really correct? This means nearly double the throw of the former Viking 2.5 with 40mm head :thinking::thinking:

Sounds too good to be true...

Nestor

Newly Enlightened
29000 Candela from a 34mm head- are these specifications really correct? This means nearly double the throw of the former Viking 2.5 with 40mm head :thinking::thinking:

Sounds too good to be true...

I agree. However, the XP-L led is the size of a XP-G but it delivers 1200 lumens. That's the way to get such throw. I am anxious to see a review of this light. Can somebody place a picture of the reflector showing the LED? The light is available through some dealers already. Please send your impressions.

Nestor

Newly Enlightened
I forgot a question: it seems some dealers are using the old description of the light, which says 250 m range. In the Armytek website now it says 340 m range. What is the real number?

nitehead

Newly Enlightened
However, the XP-L led is the size of a XP-G but it delivers 1200 lumens. That's the way to get such throw.

Yes, but it´s Led, not Ansi-Lumens and the head/reflector is comparatively small. Let´s wait for the first independant reviews and readings...

That said, I appreciate Armytek-Flashlights and their approach to build-quality. I love my Predator Pro 2.5.

Last edited:

Nestor

Newly Enlightened
Yes, but it´s Led, not Ansi-Lumens and the head/reflector is comparatively small. Let´s wait for the first independant reviews and readings...

That said, I appreciate Armytek-Flashlights and their approach to build-quality. I love my Predator Pro 2.5.

I also like the Armytek's quality. What is weird is that Armytek website used to say 250 m beam range and now it says 340 m. That is a significant difference. I wonder whether they initially intended to use the XM-L LED and they recently switched to XP-L

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
I agree. However, the XP-L led is the size of a XP-G but it delivers 1200 lumens. That's the way to get such throw. I am anxious to see a review of this light. Can somebody place a picture of the reflector showing the LED? The light is available through some dealers already. Please send your impressions.

Actually, the footprint of the xpl is the same as an xpg format, but the die itself is the size of an xml2. So nitehead's question is still valid.

Status
Not open for further replies.