• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Where are all the posts?

PapaLumen

Enlightened
In particular the latest competition you had running on cpfmp.? Is it all gone?

Greta

Flashaholic
Remember - most Asian companies are still on holiday for the Chinese New Year. Be patient... ;)

PapaLumen

Enlightened
Hi, I thought the marketplace had gone and been integrated into cpf. I've now found the marketplace again with all it's threads :)
Yep, I knew about cny and happy to wait patiently until they get back to work.

Thanks G.

Noctiluco

Newly Enlightened
That mean I have to find all the threads and post again? Where do I have to look for? The threads, the posts: are grouped in a subforum? Please, I would like to have more information.

nbp

Flashaholic
The actual threads and posts cannot be moved from the MP to CPF. Sunwayman will have to restart their threads here with the relevant information and members will need to pick up the discussion where it left off. However, the MP will remain there as a reference with all of its posts intact.

NorthernStar

Enlightened
In particular the latest competition you had running on cpfmp.? Is it all gone?

It can be found here: http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/forumdisplay.php?149-SUNWAYMAN I think that Sunwayman will announce the results of the giveaway of the P25C in the old subforum at cpfmarketplace before they starts new threads on the new Commercial Corner at Candlepowerforums.

One can not start new threads in the old manufacturers corner, but on can still post replies to existing threads.

Btw, i don´t understand why the decision of moving the manufacturers corner from cpfmarketplace in to Candlepowerforums has been made? What´s the benefit with this?:thinking:

sunwayman

Newly Enlightened
I am not sure why but I have problem viewing the previous CPFMP thread since we are back to work, and not able to make a valid posts for the P25C lucky draw yet...
I will try the following days and hope to send out the lights to winners soon.

We have new lights coming as well, I will post thread here. If someone can link my post to the previous CPFMP to let others konw, it would be great, thanks.

kolbasz

Newly Enlightened
I am not sure why but I have problem viewing the previous CPFMP thread since we are back to work, and not able to make a valid posts for the P25C lucky draw yet...

We have new lights coming as well, I will post thread here. If someone can link my post to the previous CPFMP to let others konw, it would be great, thanks.

Could you manage to fix the problem? Will you be able to announce the winners there or somewhere here?

recDNA

Flashaholic

Does the v11r work with flat top battery?