• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to Tana!

tjhabak

Enlightened
Tarik is one of the best modders ever! His skills are second to none and his work is the definition of meticulous. Even though he lacks sophisticated computerized milling machines he is able to consistently churn out mod after amazing mod. He's taking the older Surefires and breathing new life into them. Dealing with him has totally been a pleasure and he always takes time to explain everything in great detail making sure you are aware of the many options available so you can be sure your light is perfect for you. If you have an E series or 6PX variant, and you want an up to date pocket rocket that kicks out serious lumens, drop him a line! I have more of Tana's mods than I care to admit in public! Lol! I honestly love every single one! Keep up the great work my friend!😎

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
+1 for Tana, he is a master. Just got me e2e back together with his triple mod and it is fantastic! It exceed all expectations for sure :)

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

hombreluhrs

Enlightened
Tarik is one of the best modders ever! His skills are second to none and his work is the definition of meticulous. Even though he lacks sophisticated computerized milling machines he is able to consistently churn out mod after amazing mod. He's taking the older Surefires and breathing new life into them. Dealing with him has totally been a pleasure and he always takes time to explain everything in great detail making sure you are aware of the many options available so you can be sure your light is perfect for you. If you have an E series or 6PX variant, and you want an up to date pocket rocket that kicks out serious lumens, drop him a line! I have more of Tana's mods than I care to admit in public! Lol! I honestly love every single one! Keep up the great work my friend!

Well said.....I agree 100%. Tana's the man!:cool:

Mr.Freeze

Enlightened
well, i know tana a few years! i start a little late with collecting surefires, first with lovely e-series. search the web to find some led solutions i
found tana. wherever he put his "magic" on, it's still perfect! whatever i've bought - dropin, complete heads, triples - they always work perfect
without any issues. i really enjoy the mods every day!

TNT rules!

thank you buddy, for all the insanity we share. :rock:

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened
Tana does a great job with his builds and his communication is fantastic. His attention to detail is also shown with his careful packing, as anyone who has received a mod from him can attest. :D

He is also a wonderful person. If you have an idea for an e-series project don't hesitate to contact him and get his feedback.

YummyBacon!

Enlightened
Tana is a fantastic person to deal with-for me his CS is second to none as are his mods!:twothumbs

bartko09

Enlightened
Tarik is one of the best modders ever! His skills are second to none and his work is the definition of meticulous. Even though he lacks sophisticated computerized milling machines he is able to consistently churn out mod after amazing mod. He's taking the older Surefires and breathing new life into them. Dealing with him has totally been a pleasure and he always takes time to explain everything in great detail making sure you are aware of the many options available so you can be sure your light is perfect for you. If you have an E series or 6PX variant, and you want an up to date pocket rocket that kicks out serious lumens, drop him a line! I have more of Tana's mods than I care to admit in public! Lol! I honestly love every single one! Keep up the great work my friend!😎

I agree x50. Tana is what 'Willis was talk'n bout!'

bykfixer

Flashaholic
I agree x50. Tana is what 'Willis was talk'n bout!'

^^ THIS!!

A real pro!
I just acquired a 350mA sigLED 219B and it is pretty close to factory output and tint while providing choices in modes, or high only.
Customer service was top shelf. When you buy from him you are not just making a purchase, you are making an investment

Croquette

Enlightened
Couldn't agree more.

He made a special mod for me and damn, all my other lights stay at home now...

He's incredible.