• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired RydelFab LED light bars - No Longer Available

calflash

Enlightened
RydelFab LED light bars

I have two LED light bars made by RydelFab. There is a great thread on the automotive thread about these. These have the "switched power turn on" option. They also have the stainless "l" brackets and harnesses. They have been turned on but never mounted since my lighting plans have changed. One light has a small slice in the wiring insulation from my own clumsiness. I will post pictures later. I'm asking for $525.00 plus $10.00 shipping to be payed via PayPal. Thanks for looking.

List Date: 3/11/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: RydelFab LED light bars
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums

Last edited:

TEEJ

Flashaholic
Re: RydelFab LED light bars

Are these combo or spot pattern?

calflash

Enlightened

Combo. Two horizontal elliptical TIR on outside positions and the four inside positions are spot TIR.

I haven't tried but I think they are all easily changeable. Any carclo 20mm xm-l optics will work as I understand it.

Last edited:

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast

with the switched power turn on, is there still a mode switch wire? or are they just High only?

calflash

Enlightened

with the switched power turn on, is there still a mode switch wire? or are they just High only?

There is still a mode wire - it's the blue one. It turns on in high. Once on, the light can be cycled to low by grounding the blue wire and a strobe is also available.

calflash

Enlightened

I guess this will be my last try:):(
$525 plus shipping for both lights.

calflash

Enlightened

Thanks for looking. These are no longer available and this sales thread is closed.