• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

SUNWAYMAN C22C- 1000 Lumens Dual-light Night Traveler

sunwayman

Newly Enlightened
C22C01.JPG

C22C18.JPG

C22C02.JPG

C22C03.JPG

C22C17.JPG

C22C16.JPG

C22C04.JPG

C22C06.JPG

C22C07.JPG

C22C08.JPG

C22C09.JPG

C22C10.JPG

C22C11.JPG

C22C12.JPG

C22C13.JPG

C22C14.JPG

1000Lumens Dual-light Night Traveler

-Soft Contact Side Switch for All Output Selection –

SUNWAYMAN C22C, the night traveler, has the advantages of both traditional and L-shaped flashlights. The two lights equipped can work independently as well as simultaneously, which will provide sufficient lighting for your road ahead and at the same time, light up the area for your friends in the dark. The built-in powerful magnet at the tail ensures easy-stand of the light on any iron surface, and users can utilize the tungsten steel spike at the end of the tailcap to break glass under emergencies. The main light uses CREE XM-L2 U2 LED, max output reaches 1000 lumens and the side light a neutral white LED with good color rendering and strong penetrability for more circumstances. With the optional Sunwayman headband, this light can be used as a headlamp for more activities. This elaborately designed C22C is your ideal lighting tool for all of your adventures!

● Main Light CREE XM-L2 U2 LED, Side Light CREE XP-G2 R5 LED, with a lifetime of up to 50,000 hours;
● Slightly depress the side switch to turn on/off the flashlight as well as selecting desired output mode:
Main White Light-
Turbo (1000 lumens, automatically lower to High after 3 mins continuous use); High (580 lumens, 2 hrs ); Mid (130 lumens, 10 hrs ); Low (35 lumens, 30 hrs ); Strobe; SOS;
Neutral White Side Light-
High (180 lumens, 3 hrs.)- Mid (46 lumens, 9 hr.)- Low (16 lumens, 45 hrs.); Strobe; SOS;
●Powerful magnet built at the tail to ensure easy-stand of the light on any iron surface
● Tungsten steel spike at the end of the tailcap can be used for emergencies
● Constant current circuit, constant output
● Effective range of 208 meters
● Uses one single 18650 or two CR123A batteries
● Working voltage: 2.8~8.4V
●High quality metal smooth reflector for main light maintains great throw distance and spread with an ideal beam pattern; Side light uses optical lens
● Dimensions: 110mm (length) x 28mm (head diameter) x 25mm (tail diameter)
● Weight: 88g(battery excluded)
● Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, Stainless Steel retaining ring on the top
● Military Specification Type III- hard anodized body
● Waterproof, in accordance with IPX-8 standard
● Ultra-clear tempered glass lens resists scratches and impacts
● Accessories: Clip, Lanyard ,O-rings

Last edited:

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a C21C and really like it. II'd love to see you guys add a second switch to it to control each LED separately. I think the C21C is more aesthetically pleasing than the C22C, but I like the white LED on the side (I modded mine to have a 4000k XP-L). If the C21C had better modes it would be the perfect EDC.

LAMPARITA

Enlightened
[FONT=Helvetica neue, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]I like the small steel window glass breaker spike on the tailcap of the C22C, a much better design than the long and thick 1" spike used on the JetBeam DDC10 / DDC20, very difficult to carry the light with a ".50 cal bullet" sticking out of your pocket [/FONT]:shakehead

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone know what the red indicator light(s) by the switch signify? Are there heat or low voltage warnings, or is it a voltage readout, or something else entirely? I looked through the whole manual carefully, and the C22C web page, and there is not a single mention of it anywhere.

LAMPARITA

Enlightened
:thumbsup: You are correct! It's a low voltage indicator lamp to protect battery from over-discharge.

mc84

Newly Enlightened
Any plans in the future to add a built in usb charge port?

davidt1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Side LED turned on in my pocket and heat destroyed the optics. That's the bad thing about having a light that starts on "High".

Now I need the optic for the side LED.

Do you sell the optics for the side LED? Thanks.

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
Side LED turned on in my pocket and heat destroyed the optics. That's the bad thing about having a light that starts on "High".

Now I need the optic for the side LED.

Do you sell the optics for the side LED? Thanks.
I need a side optic too. I hate having the led unprotected.

fonfan

Enlightened
I changed front LED to XML2 T4 5D2 80CRI. You can see colors. Left spot is front LED without reflector.
attachment.php

Two LED mode lights on a white sheet.
attachment.php

Comparison of new C22C (left) with Zebralite sc62w (right):
attachment.php