• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Biggest Markdown Event On GearBest.com and Giveaway for the CPF

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
April 1st, 2015 update

Hi dear friends, Good day!

Oh~~i see it's a special day, but sorry to say it's a real fact that our Markdown Event has been ended now (^ ^)
Thank you very much for your participation and supports our friends! Following let us check who are the lucky dogs:

AJgUMHr8VCP1G8eXlAGgPpTO9w9P6-8-EiXVMp0uIg=w169-h207-p-no
qlBekPk0S6Pebv92Oy0eOdPgWNE0f3EkGjJ-jLzAAg=w168-h207-p-no

Congratulations to
eraursls1984 and mellowhead !!! :clap:

To winners, please surely PM me or contact us by [email protected] to get your prize, kathy will be glad to help you this : )

Thanks again for all of your participation dears! Wish you enjoy a joyful but health Fool Day~~
:wave:

Best Regards
GearBest

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

Notice
: During the 16th Marchto 31st of March, any members who post the favorite gadgets from the promotion web page can have the chance to get any product under $50 from GearBest, 2 winners will be picked by the random.org on 1st April

" Markdown Event "

Gearbest.com is holding a markdown event to celebrate our one year anniversary from 16th of march to 31st of march. It's the biggest markdown event from Gearbest.com ever so make sure you won't miss it!

Part 1: top 81 flagship deals, Categories including outdoor gears ( including the flashlight ), e-cigarette, cell phones, smart watches, RC and so on all the products will be on the biggest discount so customers don't need to enter extra coupon.

%E4%BF%83%E9%94%803.jpg

http://www.gearbest.com/luckpan.html

Part 2:spin and Win a free gift
The website designed "spin" game for this event. Every members, no matter new or old, of Gearbest.com have chance to win a FREE GIFT (Gifts list see below) by simply click "Spin" on our markdown featured web page.

800-800_zpsjo0yw79d.jpg

http://www.gearbest.com/luckpan.html

Free gifts include
- ONEPLUS ONE 64GB Phablet x 1
- ZTE Blade S6 Android 5.0 4G Phablet x 2
- L12S OLED Bluetooth Bracelet x 30
- UltraFire Cree Q5 LED Flashlight x100
- 50 GB Points x 1000
- 10 GB Points (minimum prize)

Attachments

• 促销3.jpg
    促销3.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

ChibiM

Enlightened
Hmm. Looks like #6 was just too late to enter the giveaway by Chinese time that is.

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi dears, to ensure more people participate in, all followers were in random section before the final winners produced by random.org on April 1st, so the results are effective.

Thanks for your asking dear ChibiM, we will take care it, next time will post the activity ended time exactly for all of your reference. Thanks:)

mellowhead

Enlightened
Wow, awesome! I usually have terrible luck with these sorts of things, so I'm super stoked to be a winner! Gearbest, I'll take a look around your site once more and PM you with my decision. Thanks so much for putting on this draw for all of us here CPF :wave::thumbsup::clap::rock:

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you GearBest! I'm surprised more people didn't enter. I have had good experiences so far with all of my orders from GearBest. Only downside is a two week wait during shipping, but they have reasonable prices for expedited shipping.

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you very much for all of your supports dear friends! Though this maketdown and giveaway were ended, persons who didn't win or missed it don't need to be sad, our next activity will be coming soon, let's expect it together~~~:):):)