• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Peak QTC 2.1 issues and fixes

LRJ88

Enlightened
I received a brand new Peak Eiger directly from Peak last week, and while I do love the little powerhouse and appreciate it as an amazing piece of kit I'm having some problems with the QTC not giving full effect depending on where on the pill you press (push down on one side of the plunger and it seems "normal", push the other side of it and it only gives you 40%). I've contacted Peak regarding this and if this problem persists I can send it back to have it adjusted, but living in Sweden that would mean a long and expensive trip for the light for a problem that someone else might have already solved in an easy manner. I've tried finding a solution but none that works for the 2.1 pill.

Any help is welcome and I hope this is in the right subforum for it, otherwise I leave it to the mods to correct my mistake.

LRJ88

Enlightened
After having had this light for a week and tried every trick I've found to get the pill to work properly I contacted Peak, Robyn is being extremely helpful and I'm sure this will be resolved soon enough, but it would still be interesting to see if more people have similar problems with the 2.1 pills.

On a different note, does anyone sell the pill (the whole assembly)?

LRJ88

Enlightened
As an update to this, Robyn resolved it all nicely, my natural luck just gave me the lemons but after talking to her they fixed it all up very nicely and I've been using the flashlights every day since.

The previous posts in this thread should be seen in the light of being a generally unlucky person, but it's all fixed now and I can't praise Peak LED enough for their will to help out their customers.