XTAR MC1Plus chargers giveaway with no limitations!

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
We are extremely proud to join this great CPF forum. Thanks for your trusting in XTAR quality products as we found a lot of comments below:

VXNHXKC3NQMJL28YU_zps48eionrc.jpg

U4WZ1KD48ZFTOQX56O_zpsw555gi5u.jpg

TRIEG6RUXZG881TX7E_zpsj1ogiwyr.jpg

QQ20150402155410_zpsyo1zrxcb.jpg

NDMI71W7RH2ZC3EO_zpslbxkdv7d.jpg

MF5DDQEH3693U1JZ7CH55_zpsnunlbz6g.jpg

EKYRYOAJA77DCAZDWNV_zpsygt6osfl.jpg

EKYRYOAJA77DCAZDWNV_zpsygt6osfl.jpg

6QSLTGG5BVKMN5_WU2NY_zpsefpvd2bg.jpg

L0PXBQNEM01I7JOAO_N1_zpsrhuftbuy.jpg

__02ER92VGEFS4YROPH_zpscpa0bgey.jpg

B6JNDQT3YFHDMZ88_zpssbnml0d8.jpg

To thank everyone who supports us, our upcoming charger MC1 Plus and some surprise prizes will be given away with no limitations! Come and have fun to get the great prize!

Each winner will get:
1) One XTAR MC1 Plus charger
2) One Surprise prizes (Randomly choose the prizes)

Surprise prizes include XTAR flashlights, XTAR chargers or batteries, LED keychain lights and XTAR hats. The more people who join the contest the more prizes we are going to give away!

To enter please:
1) Find out any comments about XTAR products with no limitations of where and when, post it here with the format below:
"I found+'the picture of the comment' "
2) More comments you found, bigger chance you get. The same comments which be posted for more than 3 times would not be counted.
3) This contest will be valid when we have more than 50 posts.
4) 2 winners in every 100 posts and winners will be picked up by random.org.
5) This contest is valid until May 5th​, 2015.

Come on friend, seize the chance to win! And don't forget to tell your friends!

Good luck!

MC1 Plus introduction:
The max charging current of XTAR MC1 Plus is 1A current. To fully charge a VCT5 just takes 3 hours.
It can also automatically choose the most suitable charging current (0.5A, 1.0A) for your batteries.
Just insert your battery in the charger and MC1 Plus will take care of the rest! To ensure the longest for your battery life.

http://xtarlight.com/05-chanpin/p-001-1.asp?styleid=346

Last edited:

Kozy

Enlightened
I found: xtar battery review:
Xtar 18650 3100 mAh (Black)
bhwWXKF.jpg

Last edited:

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
Thanks for everyone's participation, let's hit 50 posts to make this contest valid! Come on!:hitit:

RI Chevy

Flashlight Enthusiast
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K88LH88/?tag=cpf0b6-20

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

6 of 6 people found the following review helpfulHandles multiple lithium rechargeable battery types
By Richard H. Wood on June 17, 2014
Verified Purchase Handles normal Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries as well as lower voltage 3.2 volt batteries and the new slightly higher than standard charge voltage cells from LG and Sanyo. Not automatic selection for battery types so make sure that the voltage select switch is in the correct position for the batteries being charged. Overcharging lithium cells can shorten life drastically and potentially cause catastrophic battery failure so this charger is not idiot proof. One of only a few chargers though that can fully charge the higher voltage cells.

1 Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
4 of 4 people found the following review helpfulExcellent Charger
By common man on July 5, 2014
Verified Purchase I have been using this for a month or more and it has performed exactly as described by company. I have noticed no heat issues as of yet, something that seems to plague many chargers. Display is easily read. Testing batteries on multimeter shows same voltage as charger. I am pleased with this item and would not hesitate to buy another.

Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
3 of 3 people found the following review helpfulBest charger I've had
By JoosyJuice on December 7, 2014
Verified Purchase It charges my batteries to about 4.3V, let's me know the voltage, and also prevents overcharging the battery when it gets to full capacity. Only charges two batteries at a time but that's good enough for me. The attached car adapter is an added bonus.

2 of 2 people found the following review helpfulHands down the best charger for 18650 batteries
By Daniel Pinciotti on September 29, 2014
Verified Purchase Hands down the best charger for 18650 batteries. I've accidentally left batteries on it overnight, and I wake up to find them sitting at 4.2V on the dot. Very fast charging as well, highly recommended for any vaper getting into mechanical mods that wants to remove one of the concerns off their plate.

2 of 2 people found the following review helpfulXTAR Vp2 Selectable Current Li-ion Battery Charger
By stephen lewallen on October 20, 2014
Verified Purchase XTAR Vp2 Selectable Current Li-ion Battery Charger is top dollar and top of the line. I use this charger daily and could not be more pleased, I recommend it for those needing to know about the battery rather than just plug and play. One note, the wall wart cord is to short at around 3'.

3 of 3 people found the following review helpfulFive Stars
By Robert D Stitt on July 31, 2014
Verified Purchase Works great and charges really fast

2 of 2 people found the following review helpfulWorks great! Best charger for 18650 batteries I have ever ...
By kettle krazy on September 5, 2014
Verified Purchase Works great! Best charger for 18650 batteries I have ever owned in my vaping history.

1 of 1 people found the following review helpfulI also love the display which the Pila lacks
By Dan Statkus on January 2, 2015
I had a Pila before getting the VP2. The Pila works well, but using it's spacers to use with different size batteries is a PITA. The VP2 has done away with that nuisance. I also love the display which the Pila lacks. All-in-all, there really isn't anything negative to say about the VP2. If you want to easily and SAFELY recharge your Lithium Ion cells, get the VP2 and don't look back.

Last edited:

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
I am afraid the answer is yes. This post will be valid until May 5th, 2015, so let's keep moving... OK, 16 posts now...

Eneloops

Newly Enlightened
I found+

XTAR_REVIEW.jpg~original

I am afraid the answer is yes. This post will be valid until May 5th, 2015, so let's keep moving... OK, 16 posts now...

Only a few more days left, and we're only at 18 posts, so I guess you're going to make all 18 of us very sad :mecry:

I hope you'll reconsider the stipulations of your contest, as this forum doesn't get as much traffic to come anywhere near your requirements.

Good luck everyone!

MauiSon

Newly Enlightened
This is just too hard for me to participate. I have no idea how to post a picture of any comments I have found. Just not sufficiently 'web-capable', sorry.