• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

GearBest Spring Hot Deal for Flashlight+EDC and Giveaway for the CPF

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
April 27, 2015 update

Hi dear friends,

Good day
:wave:
Thank you very much for your participation and kind sharing!!!
Yes, times always goes fast, today is April 27 now, time to show the result of our giveaway...Ok, let's list the effective numbers and see who will be the lucky winners:

1. Effective numbers in black:
#2 Dubois
#3 Str8stroke
#4 ChibiM
#5 eraursls1984
#6 mellowhead
#7 hpsafl
#8 kolbasz
#9 Kozy
#10 R10R
#11 MJ23
#12 (Kozy's effective number will be #9)
#13 Ladd
#14 pc_light
#15 freeme
#16 Esko
#17 kst
#18 jabe1

2. Let us check who are the lucky dogs through random.org:
7moEr7v_4OgZTjgHqcX_yjaYay--dmflVZ8VYuR-OA=w166-h207-p-no
tuJj32hPG3T-i8w4VXbr0uY2G5PkQy8CnKkBQAzwNA=w162-h207-p-no

Congratulations to Ladd and Str8stroke!!!
:party::clap:
To winners, please surely PM me or contact us by [email protected] to get your prize, kathy will be glad to help you this : )

Thanks again for all of your participation dears!
Yes, Many of you posted skilhunt h02, the Convoy S2+,Olight OPEN Mini Torch, and other Klarus, Nitecore, DQG products,etc. Some products, we have shared the coupon here; and for some products like silhunt h02, welcome to pm me for amazing price. :twothumbs

If you need any help, just pm me or send mail to [email protected]. You are always welcome :)
:):)

*********************************************************************************************************************

Hello CPF Members,

Following very glad to share you our spring hot deal for Flashlight +EDC. And very welcome you attend our giveaway to win a prize. :twothumbs

Rules: This giveaway prize will be our popular Olight OPEN Cree XP-G2 LED Flashlight. Two winners will be chosen at random. Simply post the next flashlight you want to have or send the link of your favorite flashlight on gearbest to attend it. Each member followed have the chance to get the prize before we public the 2 winner on April 27.

1. UltraFire Cree XM-L2 Flashlight Price: $11.39 Coupon: UFL2CM

2. Roche M170 Cree XM-L2 Flashlight Price: $64.98 Coupon: M170SQ

3. Yinding 900Lm CREE XM L2 (Neutral White) Price: $39.67 Coupon: Yinding
4. Yinding 900Lm CREE XM L2 (Cool White) Price: $38.55 Coupon: Yinding

5.Yinding 900 Lumens CREE XM L2 Headlight Cycling Lamp(Neutral White,Blue) Price: $25.64 Coupon: Yinding
6.Yinding 900 Lumens CREE XM L2 Headlight Cycling Lamp (Neutral White,Black) Price: $25.64 Coupon: Yinding
7.Yinding 900 Lumens CREE XM L2 Headlight Cycling Lamp (Cool White,Black) Price: $24.52 Coupon: Yinding

8. Olight OPEN Mini Torch Cree XP-G2 (Brown) Price: $22.94 Coupon: OPEN
9. Olight OPEN Mini Torch Cree XP-G2 (Blue) Price: $22.94 Coupon: OPEN

10.Olight i3S EOS Torch (Blue) Price:$16.99 Coupon: GB13S
11.Olight i3S EOS Torch (Purple) Price:$16.99 Coupon: GB13S
12.Olight i3S EOS Torch (Black) Price:$16.99 Coupon: GB13S

13.Skilhunt H02 New 820Lm Cree XM - L2 Headlight(Cool White) please pm me for amazing price!

14. C8 Series Torch Holster Price: $1.35 Coupon: C8BAG

15.Solarstorm New 2S2P 8.4V 2000mAh Dual Water-resistant 4 x 18650 External Battery Pack for Bicycle Light Digital
Price: $9.99 Coupon:New2S2P

16.Multilayer Bicycle Bag Price: $3.99 Coupon: CybagGB

17.Roswheel Saddle Bag(Black) Price: $6.46 Coupon: Roswheel

Thank you and wish you enjoy a nice spring journey on gearbest.com:)

Last edited:

ChibiM

Enlightened
I join.. the skilhunt h02 looks like a nice headlamp! Interest only good looking light.

Esko

Enlightened
The next light I have been considering is one from a small custom manufacturer, however, I have also been considering a couple of other lights for quite some time. One of them happens to be Olight Open. :wave: Anyway, for an answer in this giveaway, I choose another light from Olight:

http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_134389.html

Thanks for the opportunity!

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello All,

Thank you again for your caring and participation dears!!! The winners have been published in original post. Congratulations to Ladd and Str8stroke!
Dear friends, we do treasure all of your kind feedback. Besides Olight OPEN Mini Torch(Coupon: OPEN), Roche M170 Flashlight(Coupon: M170SQ) and those coupons published in post. Here glad to tell you we also have special deals for Convoy S2+, Nitecore HC50:

1.Convoy S2+ 1000LM Cree XM L2 T6 - 4C Price: $12.99 Coupon: S2490

2. For Skilhunt H02 and Nitecore HC50, very welcome you pm me for special discounts.

Wish you like it ~~If you need other help, welcome to contact me : )

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you!! This is awesome. Like I was saying, I love that blue penlight. There are not many quality Blue penlights out there. This one will be the one I clip to my daily carry bag. Of course blue is my favorite color and makes it easy to find in a hurry.

Thanks for the giveaway! & congrats to the other winner.