• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Merkava Isotope & Isotope 360 Tritium Fobs.

Merkava

Newly Enlightened
Before you send any payment from PayPal for your order, PLEASE UPDATE YOUR ADDRESS.

The Merkava TEC-Isotope 360 Fob is a keychain fob specifically designed to hold a standard 3mm x 23mm self-luminous tritium vial. Tritium vials come in a variety of colors, and will glow for many years without requiring any type of "charging" from sunlight. This version of Isotope fob is very similar to our Merkava TEC-Isotope Fob, however the viewing slots have been modified. The alternating slots have been rotated 90 degrees to increase the view of the tritium vial throughout a 360 degree rotation around the housing. Hence the model number "360". It makes for a very stunning visual effect.

NOTE: Both the Merkava TEC-Isotope & Isotope 360 Fobs INCLUDES a tritium vial with YOUR CHOICE of Color.

Unlike our conventional line of glow fobs, the Isotope was designed around the use of a glass tritium vial. This makes it noticeably smaller than our standard glow fobs, and allows it to glow continuously without any type of charging cycle! The Isotope is a stainless steel housing, bead blasted to a uniform matte finish. There are 7 alternating slots on the side of the housing as well as a hole in the bottom to provide maximum tritium visibility, yet offers superior protection of the glass vial. Once the tritium is installed, you simply insert the included rubber plug (spares included) and attach the split ring. This prevents the tritium vial from sliding out, yet provides an easy way to exchange vials if you want a different color.

Attach the fob to your car keys or even a flashlight, so you can always find them when the lights go out. Attach it to your jacket as a zipper pull so your friends can locate you inside a movie theater or outside at night! You can clip it to a backpack, camping gear, or even to the pull chain on a ceiling fan...the uses are endless!

Both the Merkava TEC-ISOTOPE 360 and Merkava TEC-ISOTOPE Fobs is a Tritium Equipped keychain specifically designed to hold a 3mm x 23mm Tritium Vial. This makes it noticeably smaller than our standard tritium glowrings and fobs without sacrificing on brightness. The

The Merkava TEC-Isotope Fob is a stainless steel housing, bead blasted to a uniform matte finish. There are 7 slots on each side of the housing as well as a hole in the bottom to provide maximum tritium visibility, yet offers superior protection of the glass vial. In addition, you can change out the vial anytime you like so if you want a different color you can have it in minutes!

Want something smaller? Meet the Merkava TEC-Isotope Mini & Merkava TEC-Isotope Tandem fobs

Yes, both the Merkava TEC-ISOTOPE 360 and Merkava TEC-ISOTOPE Fobs comes equipped with tritium and your choice of color.
*Available colors are Pink, Purple, Orange, Green, Yellow, Ice Blue, White, Deep Blue & Red

Email me for quote or question at:[email protected]

Ready for immediate shipping.

The Merkava TEC-ISOTOPE 360 or Merkava TEC-ISOTOPE Fob Specification:
• Material: Stainless Steel
• Finish: Bead Blasted
Light Source: Tritium with your choice of color
• Outside Diameter: 5.0 mm [0.197"]
• Overall Length: 31.5 mm [1.24"]
• Split Ring Hole Size: 3.0mm [0.118"]
• Total Assembled Weight (without tritium vial): 1.8 grams [.06 oz]
• Total Assembled Weight (with tritium vial): 2.0 grams [.07 oz]

Merkava TEC-ISOTOPE 360 or Merkava TEC-ISOTOPE Fob with your choice of Tritium color : $37 each
Additional Tritium Vials for your Merkava TEC-Isotope at : $14
Bare TEC-ISOTOPE Fob (without Tritium) : $23
Tritium Colors Available:
Pink, Orange, Red, Deep Blue, Purple, Green, Yellow, White & Ice Blue
*Shipping: Add $5 for Registered Airmail Shipping per order.
*Payment: PayPal to: [email protected]
*All Prices are in USD
*Questions?: email me for quote or question at:[email protected]
Before you send any payment from PayPal for your order, PLEASE UPDATE YOUR ADDRESS.

**Example**
1 Merkava TEC-ISOTOPE Fob with your choice of Tritium Color ($37) with Registered Airmail shipping ($5): $37 + $5 = $42
Grand total including Handling fee: ($42 + 4%) + $0.30 = $43.98
Please PayPal $43.98 to: [email protected]

Last edited:

eyft23

Newly Enlightened
Re: Merkava Isotope, Isotope 360, Isotope Tandem & Isotope Mini Tritium Fobs

Do you still have the tritium inserts for the Tec Accessories A3 fob in ice blue?

Merkava

Newly Enlightened

eyft23, Tritium Upgrade Capsule for TEC-T3, TEC-S3, TEC-A3 and TEC-A3 Cerakote Fobs are available at $23 each or $29.42 shipped.
PayPal to: [email protected]

Do you still have the tritium inserts for the Tec Accessories A3 fob in ice blue?

eyft23

Newly Enlightened

how much would it be for 1 of the tritium inserts in ice blue and a isotope 360 in green?

thesaint0

Newly Enlightened
Merkava Isotope & Isotope 360 Tritium Fobs Protection

Hi Merkava,

Does the isotope casing protect the tritium vials from a fall of like 1 meter or 2 meter in height? Have the DIY Merkava II and it's still working well on the keychain, despite falls from the table 1.5 meter in height. Does the stainless steel casing protect the tritium vials from shattering as compared to a DIY Merkava II?

TYVM! :thumbsup:

Merkava

Newly Enlightened
Re: Merkava Isotope & Isotope 360 Tritium Fobs Protection

The tritium vial inside the fob is made of glass and like glass, may crack or break. If this occurs the tritium tube inside the casing will stop glowing and you will have to buy a new one.‎ The manufacturer also does not provide a lifetime warranty for the glass component of the fob which may crack/break if subjected to drops, shock, hard knocks or misuse.

Hi Merkava,

Does the isotope casing protect the tritium vials from a fall of like 1 meter or 2 meter in height? Have the DIY Merkava II and it's still working well on the keychain, despite falls from the table 1.5 meter in height. Does the stainless steel casing protect the tritium vials from shattering as compared to a DIY Merkava II?

TYVM! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

GoldenJoe

Newly Enlightened
Wow, what a cool item. I'm considering an Isotrope in Ice Blue to wear as a necklace, but my only concern is that the hole is drilled the wrong way (the "window" to the tritium is side facing). It looks like a ring would get in the way of the small body...any suggestions for wearing this stuff?

dcpl

Newly Enlightened
I'd definitely like to get an Isotope with a green vial, how should I contact you?

vtbt

Newly Enlightened
Ugh, I hate that they don't let you sell tritium on Etsy now. I've placed 3 orders with you before and your service was first-rate. Can you sell the fob without a vial? I have more vials than fobs currently.

Merkava

Newly Enlightened
Yes, I can sell just the fob without the tritium vials. Let me know what you need.

Ugh, I hate that they don't let you sell tritium on Etsy now. I've placed 3 orders with you before and your service was first-rate. Can you sell the fob without a vial? I have more vials than fobs currently.

cmendoza

Enlightened
Paypal sent for:
1 x TEC-Isotope fob (green)
2 x 3mmx23mm vials (1xgreen, 1x yellow)
$73.10
Thanks!

Merkava

Newly Enlightened
:wave: Purple and Deep Blue Vials are now in stock. :twothumbs