Preon Penlight Burnt Orange on Clearance! $30 once they are gone they are gone!

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
r87d43.jpg

We're discontinuing the Burnt Orange finish for the Preon PenLights. This is the last you'll see of them, so get them while you can!

This ultra-sleek and incredibly bright PenLight may resemble a pen but it's actually a flashlight that packs quite a punch with a maximum output of 180 out-the-front lumens. It's the perfect every-day-carry light constructed from aircraft grade aluminum alloy and stainless steel.

http://www.foursevens.com/products/CPP-BA

UnderPar

Enlightened
Its a good thing I bought this model before. I still got to see it even when 47s will discontinue it. :)

nbp

Flashaholic
Awesome! With the cpf discount that is too good to pass up. Order placed!

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi David, thanks for the heads up and great deal. It was a touch choice, as I still need the Mocha Penlight and the Toxic Green Preons. Here is a shot of my collection so far(many see a lot of EDC duty)...

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks to everyone who has made this purchase! We here at Foursevens HQ think this is a good deal!

reppans

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yup, I got more for the gift inventory... I've given a bunch of these out already.

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
There are 3 modes, low, medium and high as well as memory for the last mode you were in.

Thanks
Reid

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
Will it handle 2 Eneloops?

Bill

I have its twin (clone) the Olight O'pen and feed it duraloops and it works great but the output is a little lower than alkalines about 150/45/4.5 lumens. I use it for work and if I had more money I would order another one of these lights as I think the modes have very useful spacing as far as balancing output with runtime. The finish on these is excellent.