any discounts for forum members?

buddyrohr

Removed by his own request
hi i am a new guy and want to buy a few lights. well that is not true i want to buy a few hundred lights. anyway i am looking at several foursevens models and cant afford everything right now at once. is there any discount for forum members? thank you.

reppans

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPFMP is migrating here.

Go to: commercial corner sub-forum > good deals > stickies

buddyrohr

Removed by his own request
:wave: Hi new guy buddyrohr,:welcome: You've picked a great manufacturer for lights. Start slowly and enjoy the journey.~ Chance
thanks alot if i had more cash i would have bought a ton of stuff right now
Sorry about that, I forgot about marketplace change...sounds like you're on the right track.
no problem and thanks for trying to help

have a great day guys!

Fuchshp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, there is a discount code for forum members. But the problem is: No lights for sale at the 4Sevens Website. Where is the new lineup? Give at least some hints of what's coming and when.

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, there is a discount code for forum members. But the problem is: No lights for sale at the 4Sevens Website. Where is the new lineup? Give at least some hints of what's coming and when.

We have discontinued the Quark line while it is being updated! Expect a replacement out shortly (As in weeks).

thanks
Reid

Fuchshp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Today from Foursevens (comment in an order update)
Your order has been processed and will be shipped out today. No we are not going out of business. The Quark line is being upgraded and will come out in 2 phases. The first phase has been completed and will be available in about 2 week.
Very good news! I'm so curious what is coming from Foursevens.