• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to Andrew & Amanda!

lightholic

Newly Enlightened
I just had a very good experience with customer service. Eagletac T25C2 died after only 2 weeks, and I wanted to get it repaired/replaced. The gentleman on the phone first walked me trough a troubleshooting process, where i learned a couple tips i can use in the future. After coming to the conclusion that my light was indeed dead, he arranged for me to ship it in and receive a replacement. The estimated time between me shipping the old one and receiving the new one is about a week, which is waaaaaay faster than if i had shipped it back directly to Eagletac. So, needless to say, other than having a dead T25C2, I couldn't really ask for more from them as far as customer service. I literally never buy a light from anyone else from now on. Tip of the hat to you good sirz!

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did you have to pay return shipping for the defective light? Thanks.

Capolini

Banned
Nice to know. :) I have bought a few lights off of them.

My favorite dealer which I will leave anonymous has even sent me prepaid shipping labels when I did NOT like the torch! That happened 3 times over the course of Two[2] years! :thumbsup:

snowlover91

Flashlight Enthusiast
They are definitely a great company.. I've dealt with them several times and they have excellent customer service and their price tool is quite unique as well.

LedTed

Enlightened
Last edited:

lightholic

Newly Enlightened
@ LeDTed, just checked your link and what we went over is pretty much what is stated at the beginning of the thread. I'll keep that in mind though.

@ Chauncey Gardiner, they are an online store (they may have a real store front though, not sure). It's andrew-amanda.com

hiuintahs

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bump back up to first page. +1 Cheers to Andrew & Amanda. I love to watch their daily specials, sales, etc. They have great service and pay attention to the buyer.

magellan

Honorary Aussie
I'm glad to hear this about Andrew and Amanda. I've bought several lights from them on eBay. Have never had a problem, but it's good to know their service is good if I ever need it.

chadvone

Enlightened
They are great to deal with, I have placed several orders since Oct. I ordered a light, forgot, ordered it again same day it showed up. Felt silly.

biker1

Enlightened
Formerly from NYC - Still Ruled by Commi Criminal
Cheers to Andrew & Amanda.
Excellent customer service from the sale and After the sale, which to me is most important.
I was having an issue with my Nitecore EC11 which I purchased at a fantastic price from Andrew & Amanda 5 weeks ago.
I emailed Andrew before business hours expecting to hear from him during business hours or the next day. He emailed me within an hour, before business hours.
He offered to do an RMA and send me a new light, but he asked if I could please try something first to hopefully resolve the issue. I followed his instructions and the EC11 was functioning as it should! (I have a post in the EC11 thread which may assist others having the same issue)
I also asked to purchase a replacement pocket clip as I bent it during removal, and that I would send him funds via PayPal. He offered to send one out for free, and to just pay the postage, which was minimal.

So a Big Cheers and Thank you to Andrew & Amanda for Excellent customer service prior to, during and After the sale :twothumbs

Last edited:

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Chance,
I see cap answered your question re: Andrew & Amanda, but they also have a store on the popular "bay of evil" called Flashlight_Scope_Outdoors.
Of all my orders I only had one light that died and they were awesome in their customer service!

Vothelo

Newly Enlightened
Agreed, I've had great customer service experience from Andrew and they have become my first go to place for my stock light purchases.

vincent3685

Newly Enlightened
I agree with the previous posts that Andrew and Amanda are a pleasure to deal with. I found them on CPF and Got a great price on a Nitecore MH27 by using their "make an offer tool". I've never had to use their customer service although it sounds like they are a very customer oriented. Does anyone know how long they've been in business? I only ask this because they are so good it's hard for me to understand how they can do this and remain viable in the long run. It is a basic rule in any retail business that dictates it can have; 1) the best prices 2) the best service and 3) the best quality. In order to stay in business and make a fair profit they can have at most only 2 of these criteria. I can see other companies such as GB,BG and Ali that started off with #1 and then sacrificed #2 and #3. They are clearly adjusting their business model between these criteria in response to customer complaints. I can only hope that Andrew and Amanda have found the "magic bullet" that has proven so elusive to other companies.

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another positive experience with Andrew and Amanda. Excellent customer service and I would deal with them again.