• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

GearBest Father's Day Sale!!! + Flash Sale!!! + Giveaway!!!

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
2015.6.2 update

Hi dear friends,

Good day!:wave:
Firstly, thanks for Dubois's kind nominating : ) ~~ Let's congratulate to our second prize winner tatasal, who win the prize Yinding Headlight Cycling Lamp :twothumbsThanks again for all of your participating and kind sharing dears:)

Dear CPF friends, in order to offer better promotion activity to you next time, we'd like to collect your kind feedback about this Father's Day Sale: Which products attracts you most? Which products do you expect to be added to next promotion activity? Any new products you hope to be added into gearbest site, etc ....any good suggestion, very welcome you post below, we will treasure much, thank you!
:)

2015.6.1 update

Hi dear friends,

Good day! :wave:
Thank you very much for your participation and kind sharing!!! Now it's time to public our first winner now :)

1. The persons participated in this giveaway as below:
(there are total 17 persons attended this giveaway, the number following is the lucky number when picked in random.org)

1 Aussieflash

2 WhitedragonBC
3 MountainKing
4 hpsafl
5 krisztianAMG
6 Kozy
7 SuLyMaN
8 takegure
9 kovalszky
10 Dubois
11 ChibiM
12 tatasal
13 invisibleman21
14 skyli
15 Esko
16 Marci
17 Ns bike

2. Let us check the first winner through random.org
AKVcT9A_UtbcwcD15F0t7kWTk_CuWfNJQXaQR4aDukM=w163-h198-no

Congratulations to Dubois, who win the first prize
Nitecore HC50 !!! :party::clap:
As the first winner, Dubois could choose the second winner among above participators
, who will win the second prize Yinding Headlight Cycling Lamp.Let's see who will be the lucky dog : ) ~~

Thanks again for all of your participation dears! Today is Children's Day, wish all of us enjoy a special happy Day
:)

Hello CPF Members,:wave:

Father's Day coming, what gifts are you going to prepare for your daddy? :)
GearBest is holding the Father's Day Sale from May 26 to May 28. There are many great sales included and we release three Flash Sale Products each day on May 26,27,28. Very welcome you come and choose what you or your father like:twothumbs

Part 1:Father's Day Sale--including LED & Flahslights, Outdoor & Sports, E-cigs, Cell Phones, RC Quads, Watches, etc.

Part 2: Flash Sale --
The product price is amazing, but the quantity is limited, so please get ready and be surely quick when flash sales start.

Flash Sale on May 26
1. Nitecore MH20 FlashlightPrice: $46.00 with coupon GB10
2. Heatvape Invader MiniPrice: $51.49 with coupon IM50
3.Xiaomipower bankPrice: $15.99 with coupon XM1000

Flash Sale on May 27
4. Elephone P7000 PhabletPrice: $159.99 with coupon P7000
5. DM007 RC Quadcopter Price: $29.99 with coupon DM007C
6. Zeblaze Rover Smart WatchPrice: $29.99 with coupon ZR

Flash Sale on May 28
7. Beelink POCKET P1 TV Box Price: $89.00 with coupon P1
8. WLtoys V666 Price: $99.99 with coupon WLV666
9. Amkov AMK5000S Action Camera Price: $59.99 with coupon AMK5S

Part 3:Giveaway
Rules:

1. Prize
--1* Nitecore HC50 (Cree XM-L2 T6 5 Modes 565lm 18650/CR123 LED Headlamp)
--1* Yinding Headlight Cycling Lamp (900 Lumens CREE XM L2 2 LEDs 4 Modes )
2. Winner
--One winner will be choosed by random.org firstly --For this winner, prize will be Nitecore HC50
--Another one winner will be picked by above winner --For this winner, prize will be Yinding Headlight Cycling Lamp(very welcome you and your friends come in )
3. How to enter
--Simply post the impressive gifts you sent or received for the father's day; or what gifts you are going to send or expect to receive in this coming father's day. And very appreciate if you add the product link in the post, thanks :)
4. Each member followed have the chance to get the prize before we public the 2 winners on Jun 1st.

Wish you enjoy this Father's Day Sale and Look forward for your nice comments about the best gifts for Father's Day. Thank you!:)

Last edited:

ChibiM

Enlightened
I havent bought anything for my father yet.
But because Im a father as well , I might buy something for myself, like a Sunwayman V10R Ti+ or a MBI Apollo

and I wouldnt mind receiving this: http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_40006.html Sunwayman V20C (althouth old XML, I can always upgrade to a better tint/bin)

Thanks for the giveaway.

Esko

Enlightened
A bit difficult to answer what was received since the Father's Days are still to come, in most countries that is. Anyway, the Father's Day is nowhere near in my country so I don't know what to give yet, however, once the day comes, it will be the first time for me as a dad. That itself is the best gift that one can have, no-one can top that.