Grizzly: any news?

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast
I venture a guess efforts will be redirected towards de domed or dome less searchlights instead of the grizzly, which is bigger but does not seem to offer appreciable increase in performance.

Phry

Banned
36967fddb32a431e65ff73866450b1cfa7144fb6210a823bd938b1f38264ab57_zpsdsrlxday.jpg

Phry

Banned
Seriously though, you should just not announce plans for products if you are not going to deliver. It just annoys your customers.

I would have bought this light if you had released it. At this rate it will be out of date when it comes out.

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Seriously though, you should just not announce plans for products if you are not going to deliver. It just annoys your customers.

I would have bought this light if you had released it. At this rate it will be out of date when it comes out.

Thank you for your desire to buy our products! We plan to finish all work with Partner and Prime series at first.

Phry

Banned
So, in other words you still have no idea when this light will be released? Next month? Ten years? Never? I think most people have probably stopped caring by now.

rfl

Newly Enlightened
Thank you for your desire to buy our products! We plan to finish all work with Partner and Prime series at first.

Are there significant changes coming to the Prime series?

ArmyTek

Enlightened
So, in other words you still have no idea when this light will be released? Next month? Ten years? Never? I think most people have probably stopped caring by now.

As I told your in previous posts - no exact information at the moment.

All news about Prime and Partner series will be announced on our official website and network accounts.

rfl

Newly Enlightened
All news about Prime and Partner series will be announced on our official website and network accounts.

I only asked about the Prime series because you just now mentioned it. We suspect that work on the Partner Pro hasn't been completed (even though they are being sold by retailers), but the Prime series was released in its final form recently. It is surprising to think that there are already changes being made.

ArmyTek

Enlightened
I only asked about the Prime series because you just now mentioned it. We suspect that work on the Partner Pro hasn't been completed (even though they are being sold by retailers), but the Prime series was released in its final form recently. It is surprising to think that there are already changes being made.

Yes, I see. Sorry for misleading you.