• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

GearBest AGE OF ULTRATECH --Big sale for Ganzo knives/Tools (2015.7.1 update)

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
2015.7.3 update

Hello dear friends,

Yesterday's Ultra Deals for Ganzo G201H has been ended successfully, thanks for your great support!

Today very glad to bring you new Ultra Deals for Ganzo G301B Multi Tool, Special price: $25.89, only 20 pieces at the appointed promotion time.

And the Great Promotion for GANZO BRAND knives and tools is still available. Look to your coming : )

2015.7.2 update

Hello dear friends,

Very glad to bring you today's Ultra Deals for Ganzo G201H Multi Tool, Special price: $14.99, only 20 pieces at the appointed promotion time.

And there is great Promotion for GANZO BRAND knives and tools. Hope you like it
:)

2015.7.1 update

Hello dear friends,

July is coming, firstly wish all of you have a wonderful mood in this new month
:):):)

Here just kindly reminding there is only few days left for the AGE of ULTRATECH promotion (from June 18 to July 4). If you want to buy something, don't miss it :)

And following, very glad to update you new Ultra Deals below (only $4.29 for black Roswheel bag
) and great promotion for Roswheel Stars :twothumbs

Hope you like it & Have a great day :)

2015.6.26 update

Hello dear friends,

Very glad to bring you today's Ultra Deals for XTAR VP4 (Simple package), only 50 pieces at the appointed promotion time. Hope you like it

2015.6.25 update

Hello dear friends,

Today's GearBest AGE of ULTRATECH promotion include Xtar Brand and now there is Ultra Deals for XTAR VC4, only $20.59 for it, the lowest price you can't miss.
But there is only 100 units for this special price, if you'd like to buy one, please hurry up !!!

Welcome you come in and take what you like :)

2015.6.18 update

Hello CPF members,:wave:

Good News!!! GearBest AGE OF ULTRATECH great promotion for brands products is online now
:twothumbs

Very welcome you check in regularly for the very best deals and Enjoy a new Brand Flash Sale every THREE DAYS

Now many great deals for Xiaomi, Mlais, Syma, Kanger, Beelink products and there are ultra deals you can't miss ; )

Wish you enjoy it :)

Last edited:

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: GearBest AGE OF ULTRATECH--Big sale for brand's products (from June 18 to July 4)

Hello CPF members,:wave:

Good News!!! GearBest AGE OF ULTRATECH great promotion for brands products is online now

Very welcome you check in regularly for the very best deals and Enjoy a new Brand Flash Sale every THREE DAYS

Now many great deals for Xiaomi, Mlais, Syma, Kanger, Beelink products and there are ultra deals you can't miss ; )

Wish you enjoy it

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: GearBest AGE OF ULTRATECH--Big sale for Xtar products (2015.6.25 update)

Hello dear friends,

Today's GearBest AGE of ULTRATECH promotion include Xtar Brand and now there is Ultra Deals for XTAR VC4, only $20.59 for it, the lowest price you can't miss.
But there is only 100 units for this special price, if you'd like to buy one, please hurry up !!!

Dubois

Enlightened

Some good deals available now. I just picked up the neat little Xtar Vi01 USB detector, well reviewed by HKJ

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Dubois,

Thank you, so glad to know you picked up one : )
Yeah, this is a great promotion for XTAR brand products. And glad to tell you there is a new Ultra Deal for Xtar VP4 today, welcome you to check it :)

Some good deals available now. I just picked up the neat little Xtar Vi01 USB detector, well reviewed by HKJ

tatasal

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ordered mine of that ViO1 too:

WarRaven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: GearBest AGE OF ULTRATECH --Big sale for Xtar products (2015.6.25 update)

Yup, good deals.
I grabbed a USB voltage tic and a charger on the cheap.

I'm impressed by pricing.

Dang PayPal have wrong shipping address, I sent an email to customer service at GB, hoping they get corrected address fixed up?

Anyhow, great deals, I'm happy.

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: GearBest AGE OF ULTRATECH --Big sale for Xtar products (2015.6.25 update)

Hi WarRaven,

Thanks for your ordering : )
Our customer service shall reply you about that. If you don't receive the confirmation, you could send me of your ordering number through PM, i will help to check then. Thank you : )

Dang PayPal have wrong shipping address, I sent an email to customer service at GB, hoping they get corrected address fixed up?

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: GearBest AGE OF ULTRATECH --Big sale for Roswheel products (2015.7.1 update)

Hello dear friends,

Today very glad to update you new Ultra Deals below (only $4.29 for black Roswheel bag) and great promotion for Roswheel Stars

Hope you like it & Have a great day :)
Meanwhile, just kindly reminding there is only few days left for the AGE of ULTRATECH promotion (from June 18 to July 4). If you want to buy something, don't miss it :)

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: GearBest AGE OF ULTRATECH --Big sale for Ganzo knives/Tools (2015.7.3 update)

Hello dear friends,

The AGE of ULTRATECH promotion (from June 18 to July 4) will be ended soon. If you want to buy something, please be hurry. Hope you don't miss it :)

Today very glad to bring you another new Ultra Deals for Ganzo G301B Multi Tool, Special price: $25.89, only 20 pieces at the appointed promotion time.

Additional, the Great Promotion for GANZO BRAND knives and tools is still available. Look to your coming : )

Latest posts