• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

MINI WORLD, BIG POWER -- GearBest Mini flashlight and Smart Charger Sale + Giveaway

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
2015.6.29 update
Hi dear friends,

Good day!
Thank you very much for your participation and kind sharing!!!:)
It's Jun 29th now, time to show the result of our giveaway...Ok, let's list the effective numbers and see who is the lucky winner:

1. Effective numbers
#2 shrike2222
#3 hpsafl
#4 erehwyrevekool
#5 takegure
#6 Rolz
#7 jabe1
#8 kolbasz
#9 MJ23
#10 R10R
#11 ChibiM
#12 Dubois
#13 realista
#14 Kozy
#15 Crazyeddiethefirst
#16 tatasal
#17 pilotdog68
#18 Esko
#19 aginthelaw (aginthelaw's effective number is #19)
#21 WhitedragonBC
#22 sazoli
#23 krisztianAMG
#24 eraursls1984
#25 jpil
#26 ste-zo
#27 more_vampires
#28 kostas147
#29 Ladd
#30 me_no_thing
#31 KeepingItLight

2. The lucky number picked by random.org:
5izp8tTMFDDK1oHdlF35Z6O1lDDFKY9NH58lCcSMMA=w159-h198-no

Congratulations to Crazyeddiethefirst!!! :twothumbs
Please surely PM us or contact us by [email protected] to get your prize, thank you : )

Thanks again for all of your participation dears! From your posts, Fenix E01, Olight i3s, DQG tiny III, Xtar WK41, KLARUS MiX6, Convoy S2+, DQG Fairy, Nitecore Tube, etc are the mini lights you prefer more. Many of those products are included in our MINI WORLD, BIG POWER promotion; For other products, if you like, welcome to pm us to check if there is coupon. Thank you!:)

Hello CPF Members,
:wave:

MINI WORLD, BIG POWER--GearBest Mini flashlight and Smart Charger Sale coming:clap:

Dear friends, do you have a mini flashlight in hand? Which mini flashlight is your favorite? Following very welcome you to share your favorite mini flashlight and special story of it, then you will get chance to win a prize of mini flashlight :twothumbs

Giveaway Rules:
1. Prize: one mini flashlight under $50 in our gearbest.com
2. Winner: one winner will be picked up by random.org
3. How to enter: Post your favorite mini flashlight you have (if you like, very appreciate you share your special story with it); And welcome you post the next mini flashlight you prefer to the same time : )
4. Time: The giveaway will be closed at 16:00(GMT+8), 29th June. And we will public the winner picked up by random.org

Wish you enjoy our MINI WORLD, BIG POWER sale and Very welcome you to attend this giveaway activity:)

Last edited:

erehwyrevekool

Enlightened
My Fenix E01 is always with me, just too cool the Nichia GS but it's ok! Next mini flashlight? I like Fenix E05 very much.
Thanks for the chance!

takegure

Newly Enlightened
My best mini light is the Sk68,among the most sympathetic of the small lamps the Xtar WK41 Sirius. :naughty:

Rolz

Newly Enlightened
One of the smallest ones I have that I use as backup is the Thrunite Ti (AAA). Nice tiny torch which is kept in my work back every day. Its small and has good light considering it's only AAA. Great little torch as a backup when needed.

ChibiM

Enlightened
my favorite keychain light is the Fenix LD01.
It had been on my keychain for a long time, until the day I got a MBI HF-R
Still my preference would go to the LD01 as it uses AAA batteries, which I have plenty of, and readily available in every store in case of emergencies.
LD01 has good runtime and a creamy tint..

my next favorite "small light" would probably be the MBI Apollo (not in production yet), of which I have seen looks very interesting. But will use AA batteries, and for some might not keep the title Mini... ;)

Dubois

Enlightened
The EOSLamp SP11-S (a stainless steel AAA light) was on my keychain until recently, when I replaced it with the Nitecore Tube. I have many, many AAA lights, and the prettiest must be the Klarus MiX6 Au version, but it's too slippery. It looks better in my little case of AAA lights.

realista

Enlightened
i use in my keychain the EDC olight i3s gold color...... i purchased when was on sale(coupon price) on your site. now this flashlight is scratched because i use so much....and with 10400 battery it aoutputs over 250/300lumens!!
i'm curious to ttest some EDC from DQG.....i think they are really special!

Kozy

Enlightened
my favorite mini light is the Xtar WK41 Sirius:twothumbs
and i like the DQG's
Thank you Gearbest for the Giveaway! :buddies:

Last edited:

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
My favorite is the Torpedo X by Match Box Instruments. 500 Lumens, 10280 or 10440 options allow me to use in it's smallest form, but if away from a charger I can use the 10440. It is my favorite because I fly a lot and always want a quality light with me. My DQG Spy is also a great backup to the Torpedo X, easy to keychain carry and I have two battery carriers by Velano designs that keep my well supplied with multiple backups.

tatasal

Flashlight Enthusiast
The smallest light I have is a Led Lenser K3. It's powered by 4 button-type cells.

Esko

Enlightened
AAA lights are my favorites and among them, number one must be 4Sevens Revo SS. It has been in my keychain 4,5 years now.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
my favorite mini is my cigvn. got it in the mail the day my neighbors alarm went off from leaving a door ajar. the officers that showed up didn't have a light to do a premise check because working the day shift they never thought they'd need it. I gave it to the supervisor, since i didn't trust anyone else with it. they took forever to clear this tiny house, because they were blown away at how bright it was