• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

SUNWAYMAN G20C- 1000 Lumens Stylish Dual-button Super-compact Flashlight

sunwayman

Newly Enlightened
G20C-En-1.jpg

G20C-En-2.jpg

G20C-En-3.jpg

G20C%E7%88%86%E9%97%AAEN.gif

G20C-En-4.jpg

G20C-En-5.jpg

G20C-En-6.jpg

G20C-En-7.jpg

G20C-En-8.jpg

G20C-En-9.jpg

G20C-En-10.jpg

G20C-En-11.jpg

G20C-En-12.jpg

G20C-En-13.jpg

G20C-En-14.jpg

G20C-En-15.jpg

G20C-En-16.jpg

G20C-En-17.jpg

G20C-En-18.jpg

Features

● CREE XM-L2 U2 LED, with a lifetime of up to 50,000 hours;
● Tail cap dual-push-button switches, one to control on/off, the other for selecting desired output mode, three types mode-switching;
Output & Runtime
High (1000 lumens, 1 hr. ); Mid (150 lumens, 6 hrs ); Low (16 lumens, 80 hrs ); Strobe
● Constant current circuit, constant output
● Effective range of 208 meters
● Uses one single 18650 or two CR123A batteries
● Working voltage: 2.8~6V
● High quality metal smooth reflector maintains great throw distance and spread with an ideal beam pattern
● Dimensions: 141mm (length) x 34mm (head diameter) x 25mm (tail diameter)
● Weight: 117g(battery excluded)
● Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, Stainless Steel retaining ring on the top
● Military Specification Type III- hard anodized body
● Waterproof, in accordance with IPX-8 standard
● Ultra-clear tempered glass lens resists scratches and impacts
● Accessories: Clip, Lanyard ,O-rings

Last edited:

Mr Floppy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I really like the clip. Can you design that for your new 2xaaa pen light?

Noctiluco

Newly Enlightened
:thumbsup: Hurra for Sunwayman. Finally a new of its special design, after we have seen the latest SWM new products exhibit normal designs and characterless. However I still see too much knurling, and I miss the dark-gray anodized, the magnetic rings... What times those in which each new model Sunwayman was a great and unique design, :eek:

keithallenlaw

Newly Enlightened
Reminds me of my Jetbeam 3M XML which BTW I like the grey better.
I'm actually looking to up-grade that light until I seen this. BUT, your
description is conflicting. You claim a working voltage: 2.8~6V but
also claim it to run 2*16340's. Which is it? Thanks.

MountainKing

Newly Enlightened
This flashlight has NO STEPDOWN on high and hold for 1h....Kind of awesome if its true....

ChibiM

Enlightened
I own one of these lights, and first didnt really like it.
Im a Sunwayman fan, but this wasnt something I was interested in. BUT, after playing with it, I started to understand why it has 2 buttons. (I already understood, but I started to appreciate it)
From OFF, you`ll push the silver metal button for instant Strobe (good for tactical use, disorient your attacher for example)
From OFF, you`ll push the black rubber button for last memorized mode, and therefore able to do morse coding...

actually quite interesting!
although the lack of a real LOW may not be as bad as it looks.

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
Glad I am not the only one who thinks this light screams Jetbeam 3M Pro. Tough sell Sunwayman. I admit the switching is superior to the 3M Pro but the 3M Pro Ive got has firstly the most awesome stainless steel bezel I have ever seen on a stock light, the aluminum on the 3M Pro feels like its an eighth of an inch thick, running on 2zRCR123s the 3M Pro does over 1000 lumens. Ill have to check again but I am pretty sure the Jetbeam throws further to boot. Now all that being said this G20C looks pretty good with unique body design, bi directional clip that looks like it came right off the 3M Pro and if this light really can hold regulation on high for as long as is claimed Ill have one.

RBWNY

Enlightened
I just got this light. SO HOW DO I ACTIVATE TURBO?? The manual mentions it as part of the modes, BUT, within the 3 programmable settings, it's NOT mentioned once! There is supposed to be a stepdown from TURBO to HIGH after 3 minutes. But turbo isn't accessible from any of the settings.

Last edited:

Motomudder77

Newly Enlightened
Ok so this is almost the first result when searching this light.
I've had it for about 6 months now, use or maybe a battery worth every month or so.

There is no turbo.
There is no step down from high. It does get hot, and I wouldn't trust it die long periods. 10 min and was almost to hot to handle.

This light is tough, I ran the tail over with a little forklift. Bent it outta shape and eventually had to straighten it out. But a freaking forklift.
The secondary button is kinda a nuisance, easily pressed which equals a 1000 lumen very fast strobe.
I paid 35 bucks new. I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. It's a nice cheap light.

jag-engr

Enlightened
I just got one of these from Battery Junction's sale.

I only have two levels to choose from (other than strobe, which I hate). When the light is on, clicking the metal button cycles between medium and high. I do not have a low at all.

I am thinking that the "turbo" that Sunwayman mentions is the first few minutes of the high mode - it starts out at 1,000 lumens and then steps down after a few minutes.