• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

NEXTORCH NO-HASSLE GUARANTEE

NEXTORCH light

Newly Enlightened
NEXTORCH HASSLE-FREE LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
NEXTORCH®​ warrants our flashlight products to be free from manufacturing defects. We will repair or replace any defect products at our discretion, if it is determined by us to be defective. Normal use including lamp burning out, batteries draining and switches wearing out is not covered, nor is damage resulting from abnormal use, abuse, neglect, battery damage, use of other than NEXTORCH®​ band batteries or accessories, unauthorized modifications or repairs from their original state. Chargers and rechargeable batteries are covered within one year from the date of purchase. Parts and accessories for flashlight products are not covered by this warranty.

WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
The above warranty is exclusive, and to the extent permitted by application laws, shall be in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular use or purpose. NEXTORCH®​ disclaims any and all liability for product malfunctions. Physical injuries, or property damage that result in a whole, or in part, from the criminal, negligent, or improper use of the product, or from modifications or alterations thereto. In no event shall NEXTORCH®​ liable for any incidental, special, or consequential damages relating to the purchase, use, or performance of any NEXTORCH®​ product.

Last edited:

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Spelling error: "use of other than NEXTORCH®​ band batteries or accessories"

So, if I buy a used flashlight from someone I have a warranty??
:thinking::oops:

NEXTORCH light

Newly Enlightened
Spelling error: "use of other than NEXTORCH®​ band batteries or accessories"
So, if I buy a used flashlight from someone I have a warranty??
:thinking::oops:

:D "nor is damage resulting from ... use of other than NEXTORCH®​ band batteries or accessories...'
it means if the NEXTORCH flashlight's damaged by using other brand batteirs or accessories, the situation 's not coverd in the warrany.

and yes, if u by a second-hand Nextorch flashlight from some one, you can also get a warranty.:thanks: