• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 6 shooter / little monster titanium and tritium creations

DKlaser

Enlightened
Hello all! I am here once again offering my creations for sale. In case you do not remember or are new I am making all of these by hand out of 6AL4V Titanium on manual machines. They are all made in a high polish finish unless you the customer want it another way. I am also offering anodizing now if that is something that you are interested in. The lanterns are all loaded with 3 x 23 sized vials and are held in place by self locking set screws that have holes through them so the light can be viewed from the bottom of the lantern as well. This means that the vials are replaceable should you choose to change the color at some point.

I am now including a nice titanium split ring and clip with the purchase of any lantern that has a stem. I was charging for these previously because I was buying them one at a time but I now have plenty of them and am including them with the sale. These can be seen in most of the pics.

Prices are as follows.....

6 shooter lanterns are $250.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

DKlaser

Enlightened
SALES

1) s142nv = NEW STYLE 6 SHOOTER/ALL GREEN, SHIPPED
2)
Johngreico = NEW STYLE 6 SHOOTER / ICE BLUE AND WHITE, SHIPPED
3) Gratefuljellyphish = Mega Monster Lantern / Rainbow, SHIPPED
4) stingray3 = Mega Monster Lantern / ICE BLUE, SHIPPED

Last edited:

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
A big two thumbs-up for DKlaser! :twothumbs

I bought a couple of his 9-shooters lanterns and one of only two blue trit globe lights he's ever done... absolutely beautiful in every way. I love his work, his quality, his fit and finish on his creations. They are real treasures for me to enjoy. And he's great to work with as well. Buy with confidence!!!:thumbsup:

Richard, glad to see you here.:bow: :)

Last edited:

DKlaser

Enlightened
Aluminum is too soft for these. Brass is a possibility but it's more the labor that determines the price than the material. Unless you want It made out of gold or something, lol

Thanks for the kind words!

Last edited:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dklaser is a pleasure to deal with, I've bought a couple of his creations, my daughter loves here pink & green "4 shooter" (early one...). He's always been great with communication as well!! Highly recommended.

I've had a six shooter on my keys for ~3 years now.

DKlaser

Enlightened
Email sent!

and AWESOME pics! Thanks for those! Thanks again to everyone. I try to deal with everyone with the same responsiveness and attention to detail as I would want.

Last edited:

stingray3

Enlightened
These are by far the best lanterns ever made......

DSCF4571_1.jpg

DSCF4583.jpg

DSCF4119.jpg

Last edited:

DKlaser

Enlightened
No :( those vials are long gone from what I know. Give me a day or two to check something out though.

DKlaser

Enlightened
Ok, the 4 x 25 vials that were used for the 6 shooter magnum are scarce or just flat out not available. There is a new size that is 3.5 x 25. I can do something with these for sure if anyone is interested.

DKlaser

Enlightened
Just finished this up for a customer, I was not wild about the ano until it was done. I really like the whole piece.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DKlaser

Enlightened
I lucked into that one in a trade recently. Last 18mm sphere I expect to see. Especially in green.

Supergreensol

Newly Enlightened
Hey DK, should you come across any other spheres in trade or sale, I would appreciate it if you would drop me a line. I've been searching for some for over a year now, and apparently I just missed the last two that B@rt found in his desk drawer last week because I don't check in here super often. :(:(:( It's for a gift for my fiancé that I designed. Since you do fabrication work as well I'd be interested in talking to you about the rest of the project if either you or I could track one down. Thanks!

DKlaser

Enlightened
Will do for sure. I definitely have my eyes out for them. I am willing to buy or trade for these if anyone has any.