• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

IMALENT Promotion---free flashlights ready!

imalent

Enlightened
Hello, Everyone!

IMALENT is going to take 33pcs DD2R kit for promotion. Any one who support this activity will have chance to get a free DD2R kit( DD2R+IMALENT 2600 battery+remote switch+bike mount, ( MSRP 96+20=116 DHL shipping). Hope you are the lucky ones!

1. Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/ImalentLight or facebook https://www.facebook.com/ImalentFlashlight,
2. Share any photos or videos of IMALENT products on your facebook or twitter or any flashlight related forum(like TLF or BLF or your local language forums).
3. Completed both rule 1&2, then you are entitled to make you purchase of our promotion DD2R kit.
4. The first 5 people who finished rule 1&2, can buy a DD2R Kit at price USD 8 +20=28 DHL shipping, reply this thread with a screen print to prove you finished rule 1&2. We will only count the ones who reply with screen print.

The 6th to 15th people who finished rule 1&2, can buy a DD2R Kit at price USD 10+20=30 DHL shipping, reply this thread with a screen print to prove you finished rule 1&2. We will only count the ones who reply with screen print.

The 16th to 30th people who finished rule 1&2, can buy a DD2R kit at price USD15+20=35 DHL shipping, reply this thread with a screen print to prove you finished rule 1&2. We will only count the ones who reply with screen print.

The ones who finished rule 1&2, but without need for this flashlight, can have a chance with 20% discount off for any of IMALENT new model which will be ready for shipping end of this month.

The ones who reply our thread on 66th, 99th and 199th will get free DD2R kit.

Delivery time: Shipment of those who buy, will be made within 48 hours after payment. Shipment of the three free kit, will be made on July 15th , when we know the result.

Our paypal account and email: [email protected]

Best regards,
Shellen

IMALENT sales&marketing team

DD2R-5.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited:

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Having complied with the requirements, how do I place the order to receive the correct price?I believe I am the first to complete the requirements. Thank you for this promotion!

imalent

Enlightened
Having complied with the requirements, how do I place the order to receive the correct price?I believe I am the first to complete the requirements. Thank you for this promotion!

Hello, Crazyeddiethefirst,

Thanks for your fast support and email.

You can send payment to our paypal account [email protected], we will make shipment within 48 hours after receipt of your payment.

Best regards,
Shellen

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Received the light today-DHL had smashed the package considerably, which is too bad-I pride myself on having all boxes and packaging materials in the even I sell a light. Having said that, there are no plans to sell this light-I love it! My first impression is that it is a strong and rugged light. This is only the second light I have ever bought with internal charging. I do have a few questions for you Shellen:
1. How waterproof is the DD2R? I do not see any covering for the charging port. Should there be a rubber plug?
2. There is a small plastic piece in with the spare O rings-is this a cover for the touch screen? If not, can I use a screen cover?

I love it when a company is not afraid to lead the way with new technologies. I am very fond of the memory function. I remember people complaining that this light came on in turbo mode every time-by using the memory function it comes on in whatever setting I last used. The recharging is so simple-plug it in and forget about it. After it gets dark and I have an opportunity to test it more, I will start a new thread. I cannot believe more people have not participated in the giveaway-I will point people to it. In all fairness, my review will be honest and straightforward. I really appreciate the giveaways, but I never post a "fake" review because I want free stuff. I will always post the pros and the cons, and let the light speak for itself. I will say opening the pAckage was fun and the recharging is easy to use. Thanks Imalent, full review will be done after a few days to put the light through its paces.

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
I saw a Utube video of the Imalent DD2R being submerged in a fish tank, and operating just fine so I guess it really is waterproof-I was concerned because of the lack of a rubber plug, but obviously your engineers already had it figured out. I also saw videos of last years model and I appreciate the fine tuning that was done to the user interface.

Last edited:

imalent

Enlightened
Thanks @Crazyeddiethefirst for pointing us to this cool opportunity to try an interesting light, and thank you IMALENT for doing this.

Shellen / IMALENT: I have completed the steps 1&2 with photos here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/246edj53iaqdiqd/AAAQkU_zkIm2ZLPxu8WQ-nnTa?dl=0

I will be sending paypal shortly.

Thanks, Jfong,

We got your payment, but we are without your detail address and tel number.

Kindly send it to our email [email protected]

Thanks crazyeddiethefirst for sharing.

Best regards,
Shellen

imalent

Enlightened

Sorry for the late reply. CPF is slow to open here, and we were busy with new models, so didn't have time to check this thread yet.

DD2R is IPX-8 standard water proof.
screen protector is in the spare package with o-rings, you are right.

We appreciate your reviews. I think because we lack time to promote our thread on some other forums and many don't know.

Thanks for your sharing again.

Best regards,
Shellen

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hope to post my full review in the next day or two. We had some really bizarre weather that I was in with the DD2R, including 98 degree Fahrenheit temperature in the early afternoon that suddenly was obscured by a haboob(dust storm so intense all vision is obscured)and then lighting, several inches of rain, and hail in the higher elevations. And in the midst of all this, there was a fire that flew over a freeway, setting 60 cars, boats, and trucks on fire(we had a lot of falling ash). I am happy to add that so far the waterproofing and seal integrity is holding well. A little pointer to anyone new to Imalent touch screens-do not use a really light touch like your cell phone. Use a steady solid amount of pressure and it works great. Thanks Shellen for the reply.

Last edited:

imalent

Enlightened

Thanks for your information and sorry to hear the bad news and bad weather which I never see till now. I do hope your people are fine.

Wish you all the best.

Best regards,
Shellen

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Saw the news about that. Used to live in Etiwanda and Riverside, not far from where that happened.

jfong

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for this light, Imalent! Its charging up now, but my first impression is that the interface is nifty, and it is similar brightness to my UC30 EDC, except with a tighter hot-spot.

I did research the past week, and saw the initial screen layout with two battery icons and the "On/Off" box -- I'm glad to see that its a much cleaner and more intuitive screen with one battery indicator, and a "Mode" box.