• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

BAM!!! New Fenix TK75 2015 Upgrade--A Whopping 4000 Lumens

fenix outfitters

Newly Enlightened
What?? TK75 4000 Lumens Now
Yep!

Shipping around July 30
Pre-order Now for
FREE USA PRIORITY SHIPPING

TK75_zpsrqztxodm.jpg

TK75-2_zpshq9oiv7j.jpg

TK75-3_zpsiwsvibmu.jpg

TK75-4_zpsoozc718r.jpg

TK75-7_zpsijmnsvww.png

TK75-8_zpsb5efye3w.png

TK75-6_zpsn6a6lpxt.jpg

TK75-9_zpstcb32ahr.jpg

TK75-18_zpst05yisea.jpg

TK75-16_zpsqjbzohzb.jpg

TK75-17_zpsr5f66m8p.jpg

TK75-21_zpsq1frkgnt.jpg

TK75-22_zpsk8x2gric.jpg

TK75-20_zpslsvv8kk0.jpg

TK75-19_zpsp8mxwzba.jpg

TK75-23_zpskpp2cfaq.jpg

TK75-24_zpsfo0ufdxv.jpg

TK75-25_zps2ouou29s.jpg

Fenix Outfitters

Twitter.jpg

CLICK HERE to follow us on Twitter

Facebook-1.jpg

CLICK HERE to follow us on Facebook

Instagram.png

CLICK HERE to follow us on Instagram

fenix outfitters

Newly Enlightened
Where the deals always are on this page. We are a Fenix Warranty & Repair Center so we get some lights back from customers within the 30-day return period if their light isn't working. In that case, we send them a new light and just fix the returned light. Most of the time, it is a very simple fix done in our office. Then we get some customers who purchase items and decide they didn't want it. They return the item within 15 days. Those usually have a little wear from the shipping process and rubbing of the packaging. We can't sell those as new. So we put all these types of items on this page. GREAT SAVINGS! This section changes daily so check it out. Tomorrow we have more to add.

CLICK HERE and check the site often.

Awsome! Any chance on a sale of the 2900 lumen version?

WarRaven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where the deals always are on this page. We are a Fenix Warranty & Repair Center so we get some lights back from customers within the 30-day return period if their light isn't working. In that case, we send them a new light and just fix the returned light. Most of the time, it is a very simple fix done in our office. Then we get some customers who purchase items and decide they didn't want it. They return the item within 15 days. Those usually have a little wear from the shipping process and rubbing of the packaging. We can't sell those as new. So we put all these types of items on this page. GREAT SAVINGS! This section changes daily so check it out. Tomorrow we have more to add.

CLICK HERE and check the site often.
That's excellent to know, thank you.

Though, the "out of stock" listings should be removed to make it easy to find items.

I'll be watching that link. ☺

recDNA

Flashaholic
Is this flashlight safe for full output with 8xCR123A?

fenix outfitters

Newly Enlightened
Yes, we try to stay on top of that but things change so quickly on that page. We will try to do a better job. Thanks for your input.

That's excellent to know, thank you.

Though, the "out of stock" listings should be removed to make it easy to find items.

I'll be watching that link. ☺

fenix outfitters

Newly Enlightened
Yes, you will see the battery image above. That image is provided by the manufacturer so eight CR123 batteries are perfectly compatible and safe. Of course, those are non-rechargeable CR123 batteries.
Is this flashlight safe for full output with 8xCR123A?

ven

Flashaholic
Question Fenix please, do you have plans on updating the extension kit design to match the new tk75 2015 body?

Or is it staying the same,no plans in future....

Cheers

teegee16

Newly Enlightened
Hello, I am curious about the Tk75 2015, is the body of the flashlight identical to the original tk75?? I was curious what makes the output much brighter than the original tk75 or just enhanced circuitry.... Is there added heat sink on the exterior? Thank you for your time!

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello, I am curious about the Tk75 2015, is the body of the flashlight identical to the original tk75?? I was curious what makes the output much brighter than the original tk75 or just enhanced circuitry.... Is there added heat sink on the exterior? Thank you for your time!
Welcome! There is a fourth emitter and probably a current boost as well

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome! There is a fourth emitter and probably a current boost as well

No need for a current boost. Figure the 2900 lumen version has 3 XM-L2 emitters putting out 975 lemons each. Now add a 4th emitter and you're at 3900 lumens.

If only there were a way within the space in the new head to focus all four emitters on the same spot for greater throw.

ven

Flashaholic
The lock out is a good idea imo, also the threaded tri pod part and strap attachment ...........The rest is kind of sideways upgrade if not a tad backwards imo. Now with 4 wells, they are smaller and shallower over the 2900lm, so brightness appears not any different and throw imo not as good.

Reg identical, the head is sightly different and knurling on the body quite different in pattern. However the old style run time kits do fit, shame the knurling does not! Nothing major for most, but for me and slight ocd! i like it to match! Would have been nice for it to match 1 way or another, either keep the original knurling, or a new carrier to match the new body style..........

Original 1st and 3rd body

Also ,NNA spotted(i missed it till he mentioned it) the new 2015 carrier has a different design on the contacts.(middle one)

If i had a 2900lm version, would i upgrade to the 2015 version.........simply no. If i had neither and was looking, i would still get the 2900lm version even though i like the lock out idea and tripod attachment, i prefer the more throwy and still floody of the older(to my eye anyway)There does not seem that much in the throw between them . To add ,mine is not standard and has xhp70's inside.

Last edited: