SPY Tri-V (version 3) Signup Sales thread is now <<CLOSED>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is the new SPY Tri-V (versoin 3) Signup Sales thread <<< this sales thread is COLSED >>>

20150710_172950c.jpg

This is a signup list. Payment is not required till the light is ready to ship. Prepayment is fine if you prefer to do so. NO lights are ready to ship at this time but the parts are prepared. Once each person specifies the optional configuration that they are interested in, assembly will commence. It takes more than one day to build a Tri-V so please be patient.

If you want a light please post now in this thread or send me an email to [email protected] I will merge the requests in my books and ship with the priority of first-request-first starting after this 12:00 post is published. Please do not fret over what choices to put in the post or email to me. We will have plenty of time to sort it all out in the coming days. Changing your mind is OK if you realize as an example that you wanted a 3000K in place of a 2800K of vice versa. :)

New features and options for the Tri-V:
• Upgraded emitters including the XP-L for the flood, XP-G2 for reflector and copper backed heat sink for spot
• Rechargeable battery software cutoff feature
• Custom Para cord lanyard and split ring attachment
• Vegas (locking) knob
• Vault (no tool) battery cap

For additional details on the light please see the new Tri-V Information thread:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?389208-Anything-new-on-the-Cool-Fall-front

COST:
The base price of the new Tri-V is $2895.00 plus shipping, and insurance. You can send me a check in the mail or I take PayPal. There is no additional PP fee. The shipping charges are below.

Base price of Tri-V: $2895

Options:
• Vegas Knob: $650
• Vault Battery Cap $650
• SW GG: $400

Packages:
• Technology Package: $950 (Vegas Knob and Vault Battery Cap)
• Style and Technology Package: $1300 (Vegas, Vault & SW GG)

The Stone Washed Gunner Grip (SW GG) optional finish details can be found here.

Default emitters for the new Tri-V are;

• Spot: 6000K (not optional)
  • Reflector: 5000K 75 CRI XP-G2
  • Flood: 3000K 90 CRI XP-L (or optional 2800K 80 CRI XP-L )

Please list what emitters you want in your post or email.

SHIPPING:

I charge for the actual shipping cost and all shipping options include tracking information.

USPS Next day shipping to all USA locations is $30.00 (CUSA only) this is not always next day
USPS Next day shipping with insurance to all USA locations is $80.00 (CUSA only)

Shipping to Canada is $33

Express Mail Shipping to all countries outside the USA is $33.00

Priority Mail Shipping is not offered.

FedEx shipping in USA is $150. (Recommended) (phone number required)

FedEx shipping outside USA is quoted per destination.

INSURANCE:

All lights shipping to USA locations will be insured by me for $500. If you want additional shipping insurance email me and I will get you a rate.

All the lights going to countries outside of the USA will be insured at $100 value and claimed for that same value. They MUST be the same, no exceptions. Insurance for more than $100 is additional and it will change the claimed value. The risk is yours. I recommend and use Express Mail because it is very reliable. FedEx is even more secure and costs more as well. Claiming the full value and paying for full insurance coverage is the only completely safe option.

PAYPAL and FEES:

There is no additional PayPal fee to you. If you are paying by PayPal, I will only ship to a PayPal-confirmed address. If I do not know you, I reserve the right to wait for payments to clear before I ship. Please check your PayPal address before you send the payment. If you want to ship to an alternate "gift" PayPal address that is fine but please remember to type that address into PayPal prior to sending the payment.

If you live in Pennsylvania or you pick up the light here at my shop the sales tax is 6% of the cost of the light.

Please PP your totals to my PP address: [email protected]

EMAIL:

Please follow up your post with an email to me. The subject line of the email should be SPY Tri-V sale contact information. Please use this format for your personal information:

Full Name,Address 1,Address 2,Address 3,City,State,Zip Code,Province,Country,Phone Number,E Mail,CPF Name,
I need the phone numbers too.

Include what options and packages you are interested in.

Disclaimer: All the lights in this sale are new and unused. They are in as perfect condition as I can make them. What that means is they have no major blemishes but they do have cutter marks, tooling marks, and material imperfections. If you cannot stand a light that has the tiniest of scratch on it, then I recommend you buy a McGizmo light, they are perfect. :) The batteries were new when the lights started the build but they have been used for setup and testing. I estimate they still have 80% of their power. All lights sold in the USA will have batteries included. Any lights sold to other countries will not have batteries.

My email is cpfdata at coolfall.com. That is also my PayPal ID. It is in my sig below.

EU1C4919.jpg

EU1C4914.jpg

XP-L flood emitter of 3000K

EU1C4928.jpg

20150710_172933.jpg

20150710_172923.jpg

XP-G2 reflector emitter of 5000K

20150710_172950.jpg

Vault Cap review by PSM

Please do not fret over what choices to put in the post or email to me. We will have plenty of time to sort it all out in the coming days. Changing your mind is OK if you realize you wanted a 3000K in place of a 2800K of vice versa. :)

Cheers
Dave

Last edited:

Thud1023

Enlightened
SPY Tri-V (version 3) Signup Sales thread is now &lt;&lt;OPEN&gt;&gt;

I would like a Tri-V, with Style and Technology Package: (Vegas, Vault, & SW GG)! Default emitters with 2800k, 80-85 CRI flood please. Email incoming as well : )
Regards,
Todd

Last edited:

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SPY Tri-V (version 3) Signup Sales thread is now <<OPEN>>

I'll take one, email sent

VVilliam

Newly Enlightened

I'll take one Tri-V3 please! Per our emails.

Here is what I would like:

-Style and Technology package(vegas knob, vault cap, SWGG)

-90 CRI 3000K XP-L Flood

-default 75 CRI 5000K XP-G2 reflector emitter

-Default 6000K spot emitter

Thank you,

Will

lefteye219

Enlightened

I'll take one Tri-V3 please! I have sent an email as well regarding the same.

-Style and Technology package(Vegas knob, Vault cap, SWGG)

-90 CRI 3000K XP-L Flood

-default 75 CRI 5000K XP-G2 reflector emitter

-Default 6000K spot emitter

Thank you,

Zameer

PS: Shameless copy of Will's post to save time :)

Last edited:

blackfly

Enlightened
Re: SPY Tri-V (version 3) Signup Sales thread is now OPEN

Hi Dave! I'll take a Tri-V3 standard machined finish. I'd like a standard knob and standard tailcap. I have my own emitters but they are the recommended XP-G2 and XP-L. The part numbers are XPLAWT-00-0000-000-UU30E7 and XPGBWT-L1-0000-00FE4. Thanks!

Last edited:

Scottnem

Newly Enlightened

I will take a Tri-V3 with the Technology Package. Configuration TBD. Thanks.

Last edited:

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks everybody, Wow wow wow!!

Also please know there are several email sales too. wow.

I got a lot of work to do.

Cheers
Dave

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dave,
Please add my name to the list :)

Your default emitters are perfect.
You know the other options :)

Thanks for your creations.
On the Vegas knob, the more I see the video ( actually just got to see it for the first time this morning), the more I like that feature.
Mine might be called the Wife Lockout, as She uses the light at the cabin. Now I can lock her out of 5 & 6 so I won't have to worry about her running at my 2 Max settings and heating up the light and killing the batteries.

Last edited:

GryphonQ

Newly Enlightened

I'm in for one.

Update: Style + technology package; default emitters unless otherwise notified before whatever the deadline turns out to be.

One question: will the Vegas knob fit in the AotH Holesters made for the V1 & V2?

Last edited:

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm in for one. Probably style + technology package; will have to look into the emitter options.

One question: will the Vegas knob fit in the AotH Holesters made for the V1 & V2?

Yea, I shoved the new Tri-V in my AOH holster and it fits but a little snug. The Vegas fits fine in mine because it is not covered, it is the Vault as it is 1/16" longer. I think you would have to try it in a particular holster to see.

Cheers
Dave

59ride

Enlightened

I will be placing an order today for the style and tech package.
I like my tints coolish white, what do you recommend Dave ?

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast

I will be placing an order today for the style and tech package.
I like my tints coolish white, what do you recommend Dave ?

Well me too! :buddies:

3000K XP-L flood and something higher than a 5000K XP-G2 reflector, say a 5500K XP-G2 reflector.

Cheers
Dave

mendhammarsh

Enlightened

I visited Dave's place on Tuesday to evaluate the options regarding the TRI V3. Conclusion the Vegas Knob and Vault are brilliant pieces of engineering and are easy to operate. In my opinion the Vegas Knob and Vault are a must buy. I am also a big fan of the stonewash option. Great work.

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'd love to visit Dave one day but it is a fair distance from
The west coast.
I e always been impressed with his choice of emitters too.
I have the SWGG on y 007, over tried the Vault cap and only seen the Vegas knob in the video. Eagerly awaiting to see all of these on one creation
Yes I will EDC it

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast

I believe I may be paying you a visit, Dave! You know, just to hang out and drink a few beers....and maybe pick something out for myself. :sssh:

lefteye219

Enlightened

Not yet......

Last edited:

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast

My 3 will be delivered today.

⚡️💰🕞

just kidding.

Last edited: