• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

klarus first smart ring tactical light with RECHARGEABLE FUNCTION

klight

Enlightened
Dear Klarus Friends,

RM10, klarus first smart ring tactical light with RECHARGEABLE FUNCTION. available shipping!

Features:

• Utilizes CREE XM-L2 U2 LED for a maximum output of 1050 lumens
Direct Recharging Function, Micro-USB general charging port located in the tail to improve
flashlight's dustproof, antifouling and waterproof properties
Rapid Selector Ring has six rapidly selectable functions, fast to white-high and OFF, designed
for tactical applications, law enforcement, hunting purposes, outdoor use, vehicle, etc
3 red lights, high intensity, more efficiency and bright, used for map reading, searching or
hunting, etc
Including 2600mah 18650 FREE BATTERY
For Extremely Ease of Operation, preselect the desired mode by rotating the magnetic ring.
Then simply press the tail switch to activate that mode when required
Tactical tail switch has a Momentary-ON function when lightly depressed which instantly
switches off again when released

1_zpspus44b9a.jpg
2_zpsofyjfe51.jpg

3_zpsxarnm0na.jpg

4_zpsuvlyjlcl.jpg

5_zpskffz9y3m.jpg

6_zpsqbqduuoi.gif

7_zpswn990rop.gif

8_zpssnasmqxp.jpg

9_zpsmcnuxd6p.jpg
10_zps3vpjsis1.jpg

12_zpsgqq9ktdg.jpg

13_zpsllxuadfi.jpg

For Price, welcome to contact our distributor in USA.

Regards!

Klight!

Mr Floppy

Flashlight Enthusiast
nice but I have two concerns. Having to remove the tail cap to charge adds to the possibility of losing said tail cap. No way to incorporate a tether?

Also, no other modes for red is annoying. It means being on high all the time.

Bicycleflyer

Enlightened
I have been looking for a flashlight like this to carry in my flight bag. The USB charger would allow me to remove the charger from my suitcase. But there are two problems I see .....

First... Having to go through strobe mode to get to the red mode. This is bad in a dark cockpit. Would blind both pilots.

Second... The low is only 10 lumens? I would like to see lower. Something like 2 lumens, but no more than 5 lumens. In a dark cockpit...lower is better.

The rest of the flashlight looks good.

Danielsan

Enlightened
I have been looking for a flashlight like this to carry in my flight bag. The USB charger would allow me to remove the charger from my suitcase. But there are two problems I see .....

First... Having to go through strobe mode to get to the red mode. This is bad in a dark cockpit. Would blind both pilots.

Second... The low is only 10 lumens? I would like to see lower. Something like 2 lumens, but no more than 5 lumens. In a dark cockpit...lower is better.

The rest of the flashlight looks good.
Hmm, why not leave the light in low mode and switch it off with the tailcap clicky? Problem solved or is that not possible?

AlexLED

Enlightened
Looks good, I like direct-rechargable lights. What tint has the LED ?